The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Y’all post this yet?

Deion Sanders says he's had to call head coaches who have been caught on recordings "downing" him and Colorado​

Sanders says he's had to have the "keep my name out of your mouth" conversation with other head coaches recently.

I wish Harbaugh would call coaches talking about “stop saying bad things about us :mjcry:

@jwonder @Left.A1 tell your bytchass surrogate daddy to get some heart :birdman:
Go tell him yourself dumb ass honkey :childplease:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I haven't posted in a while on here,
denzel-washington-door.gif

Lets keep it that way.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Oh nah.I hate all y’all equally.Ima call a spade a spade though.

What’s the spade to call, you keep saying don’t be Tennessee, Tenn was never some huge power, they had a run, culminating into a chip, they were eating off a down Bama, lsu not remotely what they are today, and the sec as a whole not up, nikka we not bout to wake up and Purdue have some renaissance, we are the power of our conference, the only team we were struggling with was osu, who took steps back, and now trying to Ny Yankees their way into a chip

Damn y’all dropping memes dong nothing but putting over Ohio St.Buckeye haters scrambling defcon rn.You still got time to enjoy that thang don’t let them crash your party early.

They can’t take shyt away from us, we the champs they ain’t, mf can post all the tick tock, Astrid’s and whatever helps them sleep at night, but nikkas know the deal, we put a foot in they ass for 3 years straight and got our chip

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Y’all post this yet?

Deion Sanders says he's had to call head coaches who have been caught on recordings "downing" him and Colorado​

Sanders says he's had to have the "keep my name out of your mouth" conversation with other head coaches recently.

I wish Harbaugh would call coaches talking about “stop saying bad things about us :mjcry:

@jwonder @Left.A1 tell your bytchass surrogate daddy to get some heart :birdman:

Oh gosh... Deion sit down

Nobody gotta down Colorado.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
It was South Carolina, I know for certain because Will Sheppard said that in an interview group on Twitter. Also, Jordan Seaton said a couple colleges did the same thing. So, it is happening

Everybody gets negatively recruited. We are the uniform school in some boring ass town who cant win the championship on the recruiting trail. Thats life.

But we still get recruits

Kid cant be recording people either..

vino

Superstar
Daps
Everybody gets negatively recruited. We are the uniform school in some boring ass town who cant win the championship on the recruiting trail. Thats life.

Kid cant be recording people either..

Not everyone get negatively recruited that doesn’t work. That like talking about another dude, to a chick, while trying to smash. Recruiting is sales and the number one rule in sales is don’t bash a competitor to a client. You will turn more clients off.

Oregon never won a Championship but Colorado has.

Yo bytch ass using words like “gosh” and “Deion sit down” like a full fledged female:

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Not everyone get negatively recruited that doesn’t work. That like talking about another dude, to a chick, while trying to smash. Recruiting is sales and the number one rule in sales is don’t bash a competitor to a client. You will turn more clients off.

Oregon never won a Championship but Colorado has.

Yo bytch ass using words like “gosh” and “Deion sit down” like a full fledged female:

Sorry your feelings hurt on this Saturday..but thats the shytty ass squad you are choosing to follow.. Coach always running to the media for pitty clicks now... crying about what somebody said..lmaoo