The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
Sorry your feelings hurt on this Saturday..but thats the shytty ass squad you are choosing to follow.. Coach always running to the media for pitty clicks now... crying about what somebody said..lmaoo

You got me, I’m pissed of this Saturday morning. I just know you don’t know CFB. You show your hand very often. Colorado has added a lot pieces and will have talent w/ depth. They will be fine. You just parrot casual talking points.

But, you show every time how out of touch you are. You don’t know CFB, you talk like a pumpkins spice drinking white girl.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Isn’t Kirby notorious for negatively recruiting? I remember a Bama commit called him out on that shyt

Notice you said Bama commit. Kirby not a good recruiter at all. He just has the luxury of Georgia banner. most of those kids were headed there no matter what he said. If he was at a different school he would far less successful.

Good recruiters highlight everything they with an emphasis on things they know other don’t. That what good salesmen do. So, no negative recruiting isn’t a all the time occurrence

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You got me, I’m pissed of this Saturday morning. I just know you don’t know CFB. You show your hand very often. Colorado has added a lot pieces and will have talent w/ depth. They will be fine. You just parrot casual talking points.

But, you show every time how out of touch you are. You don’t know CFB, you talk like a pumpkins spice drinking white girl.

Colorado.. yall picked up bums.. stop.

Shadeur taking grown men shopping to get them to committ to that bum ass program was hilarious. Yall bottom feeders out here..

vino

Superstar
Daps
Colorado.. yall picked up bums.. stop.

Shadeur taking grown men shopping to get them to committ to that bum ass program was hilarious. Yall bottom feeders out here.

I don’t play for the team why are you saying yall. Also, you keep showing your lack of knowledge about the team. They pick up some good defensive and offensive pieces.

You calling Sheduer a bottom feeder when he makes your income several times over. How can you call him a bottom feeder, what does that make you. You talk like you play for another college or some. These are just schools I follow. (Michigan and Colorado).

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I don’t play for the team why are you saying yall. Also, you keep showing your lack of knowledge about the team. They pick up some good defensive and offensive pieces.

You calling Sheduer a bottom feeder when he makes your income several times over. How can you call him a bottom feeder, what does that make you. You talk like you play for another college or some. These are just schools I follow. (Michigan and Colorado).

I promise you I aint reading that thesis.. lol

Just go about your day. Lmao

vino

Superstar
Daps
I promise you I aint reading that thesis.. lol

Just go about your day. Lmao

I known2 paragraphs can be tough for someone reading on a 1st grade level.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It's getting spicy in here
full

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
That man looked out of position and they are his ass up (paws)
Yea Leonard Taylor naturally a 3 tech and probably played at 285-290 majority of career. We had no NT quality so for sake of team he played it..

Its one of those dam if you do, dam if you dont. Projected 1st rounder, team ask you to play a position you not really suited for and if you dont, you not a team player and not covering up their inadequacies as a coach to recruit to your scheme. If you do and you put out some bad reps on film, avg fan gonna talk shyt like why the 5 star not two gapping and holding point of attack..

He probably dropped in draft because of him sacrificing thats why transfer portal is valuable. NO ONE gonna help him make up that lost money, you gotta be selfish sometimes and protect yourself.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yea Leonard Taylor naturally a 3 tech and probably played at 285-290 majority of career. We had no NT quality so for sake of team he played it..

Its one of those dam if you do, dam if you dont. Projected 1st rounder, team ask you to play a position you not really suited for and if you dont, you not a team player and not covering up their inadequacies as a coach to recruit to your scheme. If you do and you put out some bad reps on film, avg fan gonna talk shyt like why the 5 star not two gapping and holding point of attack..

He probably dropped in draft because of him sacrificing thats why transfer portal is valuable. NO ONE gonna help him make up that lost money, you gotta be selfish sometimes and protect yourself.

Yeah i know, for every guy that switches positions or hell assignments it don’t work out, or they pigeon hole you, i could tell he had no business being head up on the center, but also if they doing that to him I’m telling my other guys come up off you dude and penetrate cuz y’all got one on ones, whole squad got washed

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Yeah i know, for every guy that switches positions or hell assignments it don’t work out, or they pigeon hole you, i could tell he had no business being head up on the center, but also if they doing that to him I’m telling my other guys come up off you dude and penetrate cuz y’all got one on ones, whole squad got washed
think by 2nd game we lost both DEs for season and then the other DT starter next game. Taylor was only remaining starter for majority of season, the player next to him is a true freshman who we had playing 70+ snaps a game because there was basically no one to relieve him. Taylor still anchored that defense to top 5 run defense to that point in season and top 10 in sacks. Think he got hurt late in this game also and shut it down, run defense suffered BIG TIME when he was out then the avg fan saw his value because we started getting gashed like crazy.

He was recruited by Manny Diaz whose defense in one gap penetrating, so his defense causes ALOT of splash plays TFLs, turnovers, Sacks, etc. Dlineman eat, coaches change, new scheme and new position and fans wondering why he not making same splash plays, like sir/maam he taking a double team dam near every play :heh:

Also will add Guidry, DC was a dam magician and switched to 3-3 stack because we basically didnt have enough dlineman and defense for majority of season was respectable. Kids love playing for him and his scheme.

I used to sit next to his OG dam near every home game, good family, I might be a lil too close to home on this one, lol.. Draft process gonna be tough..