Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ok.. but help me out tho.

2021 excuses before that ass was beat?

2022 excuses before that ass was beat?

Or..

2023 excuses, before we beat that ass en route to the natty?

Help me out. It's the offseason, and I'm still tipsy from the bubbly.

Sanctions coming :beli:

Ducked a 2020 azz whooping of historic proportions :gucci:

3 of last 4 games in Azz Arbor :childplease:

Just wait on it...

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Sanctions coming :beli:

Ducked a 2020 azz whooping of historic proportions :gucci:

3 of last 4 games in Azz Arbor :childplease:

Just wait on it...
patience-star-wars.gif

nwo-scotthall.gif

No amount of sanctions (which wont happen) will erase what the rest of the country saw these past 3 years.

No amount of sanctions (which wont happen) will make everyone's opinion of OSU being soft, go away. No matter how much Day dances on the sideline w ya'll.

No amount of sanctions (which wont happen) will toughen you up in the trenches.

No amount of sanctions (which wont happen) will make Ryan Day a clutch in game coach.

No amount of sanctions (which wont happen) will make people forget you got beat by an interim coach.

No amount of sanctions (which wont happen) will make people forget how ya'll snitched to the NCAA and the Feds.

I could keep goin. Because...

No amount of sanctions (which wont happen) get handed.. it'll still not make ya'll Big Ten champs.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
patience-star-wars.gif

nwo-scotthall.gif

No amount of sanctions (which wont happen) will erase what the rest of the country saw these past 3 years.

No amount of sanctions (which wont happen) will make everyone's opinion of OSU being soft, go away. No matter how much Day dances on the sideline w ya'll.

No amount of sanctions (which wont happen) will toughen you up in the trenches.

No amount of sanctions (which wont happen) will make Ryan Day a clutch in game coach.

No amount of sanctions (which wont happen) will make people forget you got beat by an interim coach.

No amount of sanctions (which wont happen) will make people forget how ya'll snitched to the NCAA and the Feds.

I could keep goin. Because...

No amount of sanctions (which wont happen) get handed.. it'll still not make ya'll Big Ten champs.

It's hard to maintain excellence over an extended period

Enjoy this brief run tho

Buckeyes smoking on MiCHEATagain packs again in 10 months...wait on it

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I haven't posted in a while on here, but it's utterly hilarious how Michigan is relevant again for the first time since SpongeBob started airing, yet they're in this hoe like they're the greatest team in history.

Finna go right back to being the Dallas Cowboys of college football once Harbaugh leaves, so enjoy that shyt while it lasts.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I haven't posted in a while on here, but it's utterly hilariously how Michigan is relevant again for the first time since SpongeBob started airing, yet they're in this hoe like they're the greatest team in history.

Finna go right back to being the Dallas Cowboys of college football once Harbaugh leaves, so enjoy that shyt while it lasts.

:umad:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Y’all post this yet?

Deion Sanders says he's had to call head coaches who have been caught on recordings "downing" him and Colorado​

Sanders says he's had to have the "keep my name out of your mouth" conversation with other head coaches recently.

I wish Harbaugh would call coaches talking about “stop saying bad things about us :mjcry:

@jwonder @Left.A1 tell your bytchass surrogate daddy to get some heart :birdman: