The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Ok both games yall won by 20 and struggled at half what’s the difference explain instead of calling me an idiot.
Fresno State...is more talented...and better coached...has a better offense...wins more games...and has better results than bowling green...

They're better.

I... don't know how else to explain this

>

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Fresno State...is more talented...and better coached...has a better offense...wins more games...and has better results than bowling green...

They're better.

I... don't know how else to explain this

>
It’s one game you can’t possibly know that can’t base it off the pass either

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It’s one game you can’t possibly know that can’t base it off the pass either
Breh I'm not doing this anymore. If you thinking bowling green = Fresno state ok. Have at it. I don't even know what you're trying to to prove. No Michigan fan on the coli is hyping up Fresno to cope with a tight first half. Check the thread if you want. You don't even have a point.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I literally read it lmao I can link it if you want
So one or two fans say it on Reddit means the whole fanbase feels that way. Got it. :unimpressed:
Because nobody was saying this until they played yall close
Dawg.. they've won 29 games the past 3 years. You talkin like they UMass :gucci:

Be better than this.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
So one or two fans say it on Reddit means the whole fanbase feels that way. Got it. :unimpressed:

Dawg.. they've won 29 games the past 3 years. You talkin like they UMass :gucci:

Be better than this.
It was a whole thread not one or two I now see why Ohio state hates yall :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It was a whole thread not one or two I now see why Ohio state hates yall :mjlol:
That's alright.

When Texas beats Georgia, we will deliver these fools together.

Jonathan climbed up, using his hands and feet, with his armor-bearer right behind him. The Philistines fell before Jonathan, and his armor-bearer followed and killed behind him. In that first attack Jonathan and his armor-bearer killed some twenty men in an area of about half an acre.

1 Samuel 14:13