The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think he's out after this year :manny:

i wonder is Dabo the type that get 1 last meeting with the AD/and clemson higher ups saying a change is need to be made and he decides to finally listen
or is he the type that is presented with that option and goes "nope, imma do it my way and if you wanna let me go....fire me then"

also i guess if he is let go. they''ll be no Dabo statue in future at the school

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Trav @Bigwhite2498

images

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
i think he's out after this year :manny:

It’s wild to me cause the downfall of Clemson falls squarely on Dabo and no one else. At one point Clemson was one of the top programs in the sport, up there with Bama and Ohio State and just think about how many programs have surpassed them since 2019.

Georgia
Alabama
Michigan
Ohio State
Oregon
Penn State
Texas
Florida State

You can argue that Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Miami are on there way to surpassing them too.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
i wonder is Dabo the type that get 1 last meeting with the AD/and clemson higher ups saying a change is need to be made and he decides to finally listen
or is he the type that is presented with that option and goes "nope, imma do it my way and if you wanna let me go....fire me then"

also i guess if he is let go. they''ll be no Dabo statue in future at the school

He ain't going to change unless he has some "I spoke with God" moment.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
It’s wild to me cause the downfall of Clemson falls squarely on Dabo and no one else. At one point Clemson was one of the top programs in the sport, up there with Bama and Ohio State and just think about how many programs have surpassed them since 2019.

Georgia
Alabama
Michigan
Ohio State
Oregon
Penn State
Texas
Florida State

You can argue that Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Miami are on there way to surpassing them too.
If you haven't made a playoff yet, you've not passed Clemson imo. Now, I do believe these programs on well on their way, but Clemson/Dabo have proven to be able to make the 4 team playoffs and win titles. and PSU, Tenn etc. have not really come that close. NIL and transfer portal era - present day, clemson looking funny in the light, but there's no shame in losing to UGA in what is essentially a home game for the dawgs.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If you haven't made a playoff yet, you've not passed Clemson imo. Now, I do believe these programs on well on their way, but Clemson/Dabo have proven to be able to make the 4 team playoffs and win titles. and PSU, Tenn etc. have not really come that close. NIL and transfer portal era - present day, clemson looking funny in the light, but there's no shame in losing to UGA in what is essentially a home game for the dawgs.
Yeah, I wouldn't necessarily say that Texas, FSU, or Oregon have passed them either.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah, I wouldn't necessarily say that Texas, FSU, or Oregon have passed them either.
Also probably true. However, Clemson is without a doubt trending down since 2019/2020 while UO, UT and FSU (fsu up til this year I guess) are trending up.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Everybody can see Clemson fell off.

I would say Penn State and Clemson are about the same level. I might even give Penn State the edge with my hand held to the fire.

Tennessee, I'd probably give the edge.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Everybody can see Clemson fell off.

I would say Penn State and Clemson are about the same level. I might even give Penn State the edge with my hand held to the fire.

Tennessee, I'd probably give the edge.
I honestly think PSU would lose to Clemson if they played this year. I'm never buying what PSU is selling.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
a potential 12 seed? Bro i dont know why thats ridiculous...NOBODY here is trying to say michigan struggled because fresno is SO GOOD. They struggled on offense because their QB situation is sus and the OL needs to gel. Their defense was very very good though vs. a traditionally explosive offense. IMO,Michigan isn't beating texas next week.

IDK why rational analysis is always wrapped in fanboy shyt here.
Because nobody was saying this until they played yall close