The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
A Rival? And Stillwater is OSU not OU.
I'm fully aware Stillwater is OSU and not OU. You seem desperate for another rival is my point. :unimpressed:
And he the one saying we Penn state. All ik is we have the same amount of chips since 98 that’s all I’m saying.
You go back that far, I might as well say we're the winningest CFB team in history.

Why cant you just say 'ayo.. its gonna be a good game on Saturday.. good luck' ?? The hell goin on here?

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Nah we was worried about this game from the jump in Michigan circles. We might not be all that this year and Fresno might not be as good as they were the last few years but this game was brought up as a danger since after the national title game. They’ve won the MW 2 of the last 3 years.

We will know next week what Michigan is. Same with Texas. Our defense is no joke. Pretty much the same unit as last year.

If Ewers or Arch cooks us yall got an NT contender.
Fresno qb threw for 235 we will be good I hope . Also why would Michigan be worried about a G5 school I can’t remember the last time Texas lost to a g5 school even we was ass. But hopefully it’s a good game I’m done trolling yall lmao

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I'm fully aware Stillwater is OSU and not OU. You seem desperate for another rival is my point. :unimpressed:

You go back that far, I might as well say we're the winningest CFB team in history.

Why cant you just say 'ayo.. its gonna be a good game on Saturday.. good luck' ?? The hell goin on here?
Because it’s fukk Michigan this week and OSU ain’t never been a rival lmao