The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That's alright.

When Texas beats Georgia, we will deliver these fools together.

Jonathan climbed up, using his hands and feet, with his armor-bearer right behind him. The Philistines fell before Jonathan, and his armor-bearer followed and killed behind him. In that first attack Jonathan and his armor-bearer killed some twenty men in an area of about half an acre.

1 Samuel 14:13
Breh, Texas was my natty pick in like May lmao...don't do the "all the doubters" BULLSH!T

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Now you dikkiridin OSU.. so you've gone full fledged Texas fan now.

You got Georgia bravado with a Penn State resume :thumbsup:
Penn state resume? Yall have one the same amount of championships since I was born as Texas and been to less national championships if anyone compares to Penn state it is yall. Yall have one exactly two championships since the 50s and you trying to act like yall are better than Texas give me a break

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Penn state resume? Yall have one the same amount of championships since I was born as Texas and been to less national championships if anyone compares to Penn state it is yall. Yall have one exactly two championships since the 50s and you trying to act like yall are better than Texas give me a break
We been better than Texas this last decade. The fukk you even talkin about right now? :gucci:

Just say it'll be a good game on Saturday and be on your way. You lookin like you're desperate for a rival. Take that talk to Stillwater or some shyt.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I knew you was a ol young booty ass MF :russ:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I knew you was a ol young booty ass MF :russ:

full

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Went to the Duke/Elon game Friday night, wasn't gonna go but it was box seats. Never had box seats and I had low expectations since it was a Duke game. Cuzz, it was the president suite :whoo: I'm in there bumping elbows with Duke's elites. I look over and 2 boxes from me is Jon Scheyer. I nodded, but reminded him he got swept by UNC this past year :lolbron:
The food spread was incredible...shrimp and grits, ribs, roasted potatoes, roasted veggies, grilled hot dogs and hamburgers, fresh fruit, fresh baked cookies...I can't remember everything. Alcohol was free too. I'm in there high fiving these rich old white guys after a TD like I went to that school. I was on 50 yrd and could see everything.

Got me thinking what these real football programs box seats is like. I can only imagine what UGA or Bama suites would be like. Crowd was disappointing tho, I didn't care I had a great time. Going back for the UNC or FSU game.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Went to the Duke/Elon game Friday night, wasn't gonna go but it was box seats. Never had box seats and I had low expectations since it was a Duke game. Cuzz, it was the president suite :whoo: I'm in there bumping elbows with Duke's elites. I look over and 2 boxes from me is Jon Scheyer. I nodded, but reminded him he got swept by UNC this past year :lolbron:
The food spread was incredible...shrimp and grits, ribs, roasted potatoes, roasted veggies, grilled hot dogs and hamburgers, fresh fruit, fresh baked cookies...I can't remember everything. Alcohol was free too. I'm in there high fiving these rich old white guys after a TD like I went to that school. I was on 50 yrd and could see everything.

Got me thinking what these real football programs box seats is like. I can only imagine what UGA or Bama suites would be like. Crowd was disappointing tho, I didn't care I had a great time. Going back for the UNC or FSU game.
I had a fine brisket at an Auburn tailgate once, that as close as i got, mom ate half of it

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
We been better than Texas this last decade. The fukk you even talkin about right now? :gucci:

Just say it'll be a good game on Saturday and be on your way. You lookin like you're desperate for a rival. Take that talk to Stillwater or some shyt.
A Rival? And Stillwater is OSU not OU. And he the one saying we Penn state. All ik is we have the same amount of chips since 98 that’s all I’m saying.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Dont call me an idiot because yall aren’t all that this year. Anyways I didn’t hear Michigan fans saying bowling green was gonna win 10-11 games and yall was only beating them by 8 at half time I didn’t hear yall say Maryland was a great team and yall only beat them by 7. Why the change up this year.
Nah we was worried about this game from the jump in Michigan circles. We might not be all that this year and Fresno might not be as good as they were the last few years but this game was brought up as a danger since after the national title game. They’ve won the MW 2 of the last 3 years.

We will know next week what Michigan is. Same with Texas. Our defense is no joke. Pretty much the same unit as last year.

If Ewers or Arch cooks us yall got an NT contender.

Last edited: