The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
that's not why Michigan's offense struggled but that's not wrong. Both things can be true.
Legit tho, is Orji the guy? I know that a former walk-on got the start. Orji is athletic af, but just doesn't look like he's playing the right position at this level, however, this is based on me seeing low-lights on twitter and him getting minimal burn last season.

Ppl think defending champs is the same as in the NFL and you can just run it back, Mich lost a ton of starters, their coach and key staff members. It's game 1, so any reaction is almost overreaction. Remember the game last year when JJ threw 3 picks vs. BG, then went on to run the table...?

Do I think michigan is going to win the conference? No, but I don't expect them to only win 7 games either just b/c they had some issues in G1 with an entirely new roster and staff. Had y'all won 60-0, I also wouldn't have a reaction in the opposite direction.

Same w/ MSU vs. FAU

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ayo @Silkk

I know you love college football. But chill...

Greatest thing about being an adult is not being forced to do some bullshyt I dont care to do on Saturdays :ahh:

My dad used to want to cut grass dead ass in the middle of games on Saturdays cause he’s an NFL fan and don’t watch college :smh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
There’s now way you really believe that lmao
a potential 12 seed? Bro i dont know why thats ridiculous...NOBODY here is trying to say michigan struggled because fresno is SO GOOD. They struggled on offense because their QB situation is sus and the OL needs to gel. Their defense was very very good though vs. a traditionally explosive offense. IMO,Michigan isn't beating texas next week.

IDK why rational analysis is always wrapped in fanboy shyt here.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should’ve put a better game on tonight. Don’t want to watch no weak ass Florida State

:hhh: