The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I dont ever want to hear shyt about schedule when Mich just played last season one game regular season with like 4 straight games in Sept at home against UNLV. :mjlol:
Fresno St >> florida. Either way, schedule easy, i’m not shaming miami for doing it. But i’ll factor that in :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I dont ever want to hear shyt about schedule when Mich just played last season one game regular season with like 4 straight games in Sept at home against UNLV. :mjlol:

shyt on mich always and forever. They were scheduling light for years. Daunting schedule this year, especially with USC looking legit

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Fresno St >> florida. Either way, schedule easy, i’m not shaming miami for doing it. But i’ll factor that in :manny:
If Im not mistaken we had @ND on schedule also and with realignment or some shyt they bounced.. Miami NEVER duck teams we always try to schedule teams and get stiffed by most who only want to do neutral sites and never do home and home and play at our off campus stadium that they talk shyt about.. Heck since we have Hard Rock North now we can schedule SEC teams in Canesville :mjgrin:

Schedules made years in advance but OOC of @UF and @ND at home should be adequate, most teams not doing that..

Last few years we Schedule Bama, LSU, UF, Mich St. (who gave us a home and home but we didnt make it up there), Texas AM, ND

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You can actually see here how dog tired Alabama’s players were from their long and daunting schedule and how our players were fresh as pumpkin pie on a fall day
fwgc7yjlo4xc1.gif