The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
LSU may be the one program where I think fit really means something. There’s a certain entitlement he has that you can’t have there and a certain “fukk the world” energy you need that he doesn’t have

Problem is there’s only so many Coach Os and Les Mileses out there

They got him because he fit the country club look, dudes good, but he has a habit of rubbing people the wrong way, well if he don’t start winning asap they gon run him out of town

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
beating them like that at home is 1 heck of a recruiting pitch
people in comments getting on miami player for saying "they run florida" but aint beat fsu since 2020

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Listennnnn to ya boy.. I wont steer you wrong.. We not even in our final form, players dont even know each other street names yet.. :wow:

Just know that offense gonna be a fukkING PROBLEM this year..

Its early but ME PERSONALLY I want to see LSU 2019 vibes.. Im just sayin :hubie:

Yall gonna have me talk my shyt forreal.. That was me being humble.. :pachaha:

shyt gonna get REAL FASSSSSSST

Not too many teams returning three WR who had over 800 yards last year.. Probably can count on one hand and only team with 3 on watch list.. That dont even count Horton who been looking like a beast.

Top 10 QB, Top 10 RB room, Top 10 WR room, top 10 OL and this TEU, you know we keep an NFL ready TE on deck (Arroyo in batter box) ALLLL that and Chris Johnson jr. 10.2 speed gonna carve out a role by hook or crook. Just KNOW you was given the heads up BEFORE the world knew, do with this info whatever you want.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
This Miami hype gonna be hilarious when they somehow lose to va tech and FSU ...I mean...Florida fukkING SUCKS y'all know that right?

If they're back I welcome them, but Florida hasn't had a winning season since PPP.

Miami schedule is such a joke too. They really should go 12-0, but probably won’t.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I do fw The EMU
They facing UW here in seattle this week :blessed: im wearing the rattiest hoodie from my freshman year

lq7MBuj.jpeg

This bytch is 2 sizes too big, and made exclusively for bench press and beer
full

Last edited: