The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
That’s a Miami account for the record. That not a CU fan account, you just chasing cheap daps. You can look at that accounts replies and history.

But, people need to move on from that. It’s weird to keep talking about it.
Not really. Wouldn’t know wtf he is because I’m not on Twitter. Point still stands when he rolled out CU fans were calling him all kinds of cowards and “scared to compete” along with other insults. Doesn’t really matter which fan base, all of them should move on and stop being some bytch ass nikkas hounding that kid.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Miami has all the pieces to win a natty. I saw everything I needed yesterday and have been saying 11-1 since after start of fall camp. They’re scary man.
We gotta stay healthy

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Glad to see you put the Cane back in your name. @Trust Me been slandering you while you been gone. :beutusDamn:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I get it, Saban is an all time great but DeBoer is a great coach too. We’re not just gonna become Auburn because Saban left
I am shocked at the amount of people who discount Deboer. Dude record speak for itself, he just had Wash in championship game and has won at other levels.. Plus he is ELITE offensive coach which will always draw recruits and obviously the recruiting machine is still running high from what we have seen..

Not a bama fan but Kalen is as elite a coach you could get to come in after Saban.

Last edited: