The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Saban prolly thought Bama was taking his ass for granted that’s why he did it the way he did

People on the Bama boards blaming NIL culture lol. Saying the program has been deteriorating for the past few years outside of an outlier yr. Said Saban prob was done when he was hearing players talking about re-uppin' on NIL deals next year instead of their goals for the next year. Bond was mentioned specifically in the latter regards but seems like speculation even tho he was talkin' about business decisions and shyt in his UT article.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
People on the Bama boards blaming NIL culture lol. Saying the program has been deteriorating for the past few years outside of an outlier yr. Said Saban prob was done when he was hearing players talking about re-uppin' on NIL deals next year instead of their goals for the next year. Bond was mentioned specifically in the latter regards but seems like speculation even tho he was talkin' about business decisions and shyt in his UT article.

You never know what to believe on these team’s message board

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That's my humanitarian of the decade
full

"More Than An Athlete/Coach"

That’s great, but y’all gon get these jokes,

All that money round campus came from what Youngstown is known for that white gul and we not talking cristy and Skyler

And of course guys passing classes with such great professors as Sonny the knife, and Jimmy two times teaching the finer points of loan sharking 101 and spaghetti making 202

Saban prolly thought Bama was taking his ass for granted that’s why he did it the way he did

Nah, a nikka like that is cool, and they def have him his flowers and pay, i imagine he’s so type A, in a moment between meetings or something he literally knew I’m too old for this shyt, cuz he just rather be some where else and that’s when he hung it up

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Nah, he knew his age had caught up with him. And he seems to be incapable of going the Paterno route and just letting underlings run the program. His while vibe was different this past yr. He didn't really yell and get upset and then when he did he burst blood vessels in his eye and looked like a feeble old man. Going back to that press conference after losing to Michigan he said he wish he could have done more for the players as a coach. The sloppiest Bama has looked in a big game. Couldn't even snap the ball. Michigan and the Natty game he relieved Kiffin of OC duties... he should have 9 natties.

I hope they froze his dna. We must clone the goat