The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah…they were lol. You can go look at the tape of that 2021 Iron Bowl if you want. Went crazy against the LSU team that ended up going to the SEC CG. Packed it out against A&M when they were like 3-6. JHS is always a tough place to play

You ain’t separating the team from the stadium. I’m saying that BDS is not a top tier environment for opponents to play in the SEC. Whether the team is dominant or bad isn’t the point. The Swamp is always going to be tough whether UF is bad or good. BDS isn’t

:why:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Sweater Vest ain’t had a job in 15 years cause he was moving like a fukking idiot :gucci:

Some 71 year olds know when to hold them, know when to fold them & know when to walk away. Look at you taking a shot at a pillar of the Youngstown community who continued to dedicate his life to developing young men for the greater good and put his love for football to the side. The bum Lincoln wishes he could have as illustrious as a career of The Vest.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah…they were lol. You can go look at the tape of that 2021 Iron Bowl if you want. Went crazy against the LSU team that ended up going to the SEC CG. Packed it out against A&M when they were like 3-6. JHS is always a tough place to play

You ain’t separating the team from the stadium. I’m saying that BDS is not a top tier environment for opponents to play in the SEC. Whether the team is dominant or bad isn’t the point. The Swamp is always going to be tough whether UF is bad or good. BDS isn’t
There is literal video proof throughout history that says otherwise…

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

church-lady-looking-around.gif

*while Lincoln is there*

Nope, don't see Lincoln nowhere on dem these sidelines :dwillhuh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Some 71 year olds know when to hold them, know when to fold them & know when to walk away. Look at you taking a shot at a pillar of the Youngstown community who continued to dedicate his life to developing young men for the greater good and put his love for football to the side. The bum Lincoln wishes he could have as illustrious as a career of The Vest.

Ysu is a front for the mob, cuz ain’t no way a nikka signing up to go there, tress must be the capo

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yeah I agree but my question is what is he stopping by making them transfer versus getting them out the NLI. I feel like I’m missing something in what the guy is implying. Are there NIL ramifications or something?
NLI = National Letter of Intent

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ysu is a front for the mob, cuz ain’t no way a nikka signing up to go there, tress must be the capo

Youngstown State president, Tressel was credited for increasing graduation rates from 35 to 49%, quadrupling the size of the Honors College, and adding hundreds of units of dormitories and apartments to increase the number of students living on or near campus. Tressel helped lead a delegation to obtain $10 million in federal funds to improve roadways around the university. He also fostered closer ties with the business community, creating an Excellence Training Center which offers certificates to students for in demand jobs, and aligning research with the needs of local businesses. The university raised over $150 million during Tressel's tenure

That's my humanitarian of the decade
full

"More Than An Athlete/Coach"

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
“Throughout History”
Like I said earlier, almost every SEC team can be considered tough at some point or another. UGA looks like Georgia Tech when they go to South Carolina’s stadium. I’m talking about consistency.

I don’t got nothing else to add here though breh, agree to disagree :yeshrug:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yall the ones that went to the B1G offices and made sure to duck us next season…..Right after yall got done snitching :mjpls:

We tried to preserve schedule integrity for 1 more yr at least. Can't just throw games with long storied rivals like the Spartans to the side for you bums. How would that look for @Whips-n-Chains and their ticket sales without the Brutus stimulus :smugdraper:

scum gon' welcome y'all to the B1G properly.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
But doesn’t a coach leaving (retiring)nullify the one time? That’s why I was confused.
They usually don’t want the bad press that comes with not letting a kid out of their NLI. Can say the same for NIL (Rashada/UF). But yea, they have 30 days to bounce if a coach leaves but this is part of the game. Can’t use this as a reason when a coach leaves, there’s a financial hit (buyouts) that schools take. Not the same for players (but it’s coming).