The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde You been giving nikkas my game tape? :lupe:
what-huh.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I see no problem with this. People can’t keep saying it’s a business then want to handle the talent with kids gloves on still.

Exactly, his job is to convince nikkas to stay or at the very least not make it easy

Yeah I agree but my question is what is he stopping by making them transfer versus getting them out the NLI. I feel like I’m missing something in what the guy is implying. Are there NIL ramifications or something?

They use their one time transfer, so now nikkas gotta be strategic

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

these nikkaz about to get banned from ACC championships in all sports while that lawsuit is ongoing (said this might happen). Someone didn't think this shyt through. Leaking contract details and shyt :snoop:

@Lucky_Lefty

vino

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, his job is to convince nikkas to stay or at the very least not make it easy

They use their one time transfer, so now nikkas gotta be strategic

But doesn’t a coach leaving (retiring)nullify the one time? That’s why I was confused.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Even Miss St is a tough place to go play, But you really gonna say Bryant Denny isn’t @Rigby. :gucci:
Damn near every SEC stadium is a “tough place to play”. BDS just ain’t nowhere to be specifically highlighting. Do you know any team that was off their game playing there in the 2000s before Saban? LSU wiped their ass with the mascot in 01, 03, and 05. Auburn had one loss there between 00-10. Ask their rivals how they felt playing in Tuscaloosa if you want to know how it’s perceived

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Damn near every SEC stadium is a “tough place to play”. BDS just ain’t nowhere to be specifically highlighting. Do you know any team that was off their game playing there in the 2000s before Saban? LSU wiped their ass with the mascot in 01, 03, and 05. Auburn had one loss there between 00-10. Ask their rivals how they felt playing in Tuscaloosa if you want to know how it’s perceived

I was in t town from 01-06, it was still packed, they just was getting they ass beat by some of the bigger brands cuz Shula wasn’t shyt, don’t try to play them because it’s your rival

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yes, I literally just posted the Florida game from 05. LSU beat them by 3 in OT in 2005.

And you asking that question about when they had wack head coaches who couldn’t coach their way out of a wet paper bag.

Thats like asking if Auburn was a tough place to play at when they had Harsin.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yes, I literally just posted the Florida game from 05. LSU beat them by 3 in OT in 2005.

And you asking that question about when they had wack head coaches who couldn’t coach their way out of a wet paper bag.

Or if the Memorial is a tough place to play while they have Lincoln :whew:

Ion want no sauce ahki :hubie:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yeah…they were lol. You can go look at the tape of that 2021 Iron Bowl if you want. Went crazy against the LSU team that ended up going to the SEC CG. Packed it out against A&M when they were like 3-6. JHS is always a tough place to play

You ain’t separating the team from the stadium. I’m saying that BDS is not a top tier environment for opponents to play in the SEC. Whether the team is dominant or bad isn’t the point. The Swamp is always going to be tough whether UF is bad or good. BDS isn’t