The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Deboer is apparently trying to make it known he is now the alpha. It's not just players, he has let a lot of the support staff go. Apparently he is bringing in his Samsonite luggage and letting the Louis V luggage pack up on out of there. Hard to argue with dudes results so far but we'll see if this ultimately works for Bama
Lmao at this fake ass know it all. It’s DeBoer’s team now of course he is the alpha dumbass. And he kept the S&C staff and the coaches we wanted him to keep besides Trob who wasn’t ready to be a DC anyway.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
university-of-michigan-2024-college-football-national-championship-issue-cover-sports-illustrated.jpg

:banderas: nobody

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Lmao at this fake ass know it all. It’s DeBoer’s team now of course he is the alpha dumbass. And he kept the S&C staff and the coaches we wanted him to keep besides Trob who wasn’t ready to be a DC anyway.
Then why did Deboer try to hire him to be DC….? :leostare:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
No idea why that dumbass nikka keeps quoting me talking stupid shyt as if he brings more valuable information to this thread. :russ:

And I'm sure the non remedial posters in here knew I wasn't talking about coaches or S&C staff. nikka going off on a tangent and can't even comprehend what I'm saying. Your IQ is to low for me to bother going back and forth with you.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I know what support staff is dumbass. Players aren’t leaving because of support staffers lmao. And DeBoer is using Sabans support staff to recruit right now since contacts are still getting ironed out. So you’re just completely wrong all around.

And I don’t pretend to know what’s going on at Texas and every other school. Must be your genius IQ, you just know huh