The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah and their home field doesn’t mean shyt lol. They didn’t have a top quarter of the SEC environment (JHS, Death Valley, Swamp) with the best head coach ever. They just won all the time…because they had the best head coach ever

That stadium and the fans in it ain’t a problem like that.
You out of your mind. Bryant Denny was a tough place to play before Saban even got there.

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
They just did it all the way to the natty

And you want to bring up some 6-6 bums? :mjtf:
I think you’re the only one outside of them to acknowledge that * chip . I mean nobody even talks bout it and it won’t even exist come July :beutusDamn: . 6-6 >>>>> than a :samDucktales: 7-5.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I appreciate the fact that he can admit that he still has more to learn and don't want to jump on the opportunity just cuz it's an opportunity and try to learn on the job. It's one thing to do that kind of shyt in say, the tech world lol. It's a whole different ballgame (literally) tryna do that on the field. That's like how Vrabel promoted two Tight End coaches to OC during his Titans tenure. They were halfway decent but they had a lot of fukkin' kinks to work out that cost us some games and even a playoff game here and there. Mfs ain't got time for that. Continue to be apprentice or Co-Coordinator, get 2 more years under ya belt then slip them shoes on.

That’s some white privilege for your ass to say you ain’t ready and know you good, that aside that’s real honesty and i can respect that, we shall see

The Buckeyes could score at least 10 ppg with me & @smitty22 as Co-OCs :mjgrin:

Shiiid @smitty22 couldn’t tie his shoes let alone string three good plays, Velcro shoe wearing ass nikka

And first play from scrimmage silkk running 4 verts and when the coach says why he gon say I’m 6 certs i know my shyt :mjlol:

I don’t get that, yes you had a relationship with saban, but you bout to start over with a whole other mf rather than stay and do the same, of course they will take you and swear you gon start cuz if you sign you stuck til you graduate

Yea 40 players and had a WR playing QB in the bowl game and BK came in and has had two 10 win seasons already, a division title, and heisman in just 2 seasons that’s why I laugh when y’all say BK is struggling considering what he walked into

That’s solid to solidify your situation but… y’all ain’t bring BK there for 10 wins, although his path got marginally easier so we shall see, i expect y’all to push for the west

50k for walk on sound crazy...

That’s more Cap than Papoose getting an edge up with a fitted

More Cap than Crunch

If you realized how many top players play musical chairs especially qb where it’s limited starting roles you’d understand why i don’t trip on that cuz your next qb probably coming from someone else school

Nice of you to say that. I was just telling @Trav that i wished :samDucktales: Would have hired you as dc. I know you can hold teams under 47.5 ppg the way you be shytting on @DropTopDoc:whew:

He can’t hold a pen to paper, and ain’t no one shytting on these hot takes

:ufedup:

Would rather pluck a DC from that Maize & Blue tree tbh :obama:

True since Day burps ought to smell like Italian leather the way we kept a foot up his ass for three years :usure:

Yeah and their home field doesn’t mean shyt lol. They didn’t have a top quarter of the SEC environment (JHS, Death Valley, Swamp) with the best head coach ever. They just won all the time…because they had the best head coach ever

That stadium and the fans in it ain’t a problem like that.

You a lie and the truth ain’t in you

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Walter Taylor and Qb from Kentucky along with Matt Staub. Juju Lewis showing up for a visit too.

Walter 6’7” and very athletic. Bit, they do need to lock down a future QB.
No they don’t just get one out the portal when need be

Silkk

Daps
I think you’re the only one outside of them to acknowledge that * chip . I mean nobody even talks bout it and it won’t even exist come July :beutusDamn: . 6-6 >>>>> than a :samDucktales: 7-5.
You really want to talk about *chips? :usure:

vino

Superstar
Daps
What’s the difference or ramifications for athletes? Am I missing something? I feel like this is a non-issue

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Ayy we kicked y’all dusty ass chip off the table we the kings round here, put some respect on the name for we put East 99 goonies on ya head like a hat

Silkk

Daps
Im talking about Sweater Vest :usure:

Game was over til he walked over to the refs with the

thumb-35-scaled.jpg

vino

Superstar
Daps
I see no problem with this. People can’t keep saying it’s a business then want to handle the talent with kids gloves on still.

Yeah I agree but my question is what is he stopping by making them transfer versus getting them out the NLI. I feel like I’m missing something in what the guy is implying. Are there NIL ramifications or something?