The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one was talking about Will Howard at all when he was at KSU, now he’s a Heisman candidate at Ohio State, brand/reputation/storylines definitely play a part in the Heisman race.

This was basically how Mark Ingram won his Heisman. He had a great year but I don’t think it was Heisman winner status type of year

Daps
Reppin
Chi
No one was talking about Will Howard at all when he was at KSU, now he’s a Heisman candidate at Ohio State, brand/reputation/storylines definitely play a part in the Heisman race.

Gabriel being at his 3rd (4th if you count UCLA) school is a red flag for me tho, I’m sorry.
Correct, but he also didn't have a bunch of 5* receivers to throw to. Also, being a candidate in August means jack shyt

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i missed the FSU/GT game, but that DJ dude need to stop pretending to be a good QB and become a youtube comedian by the way he plays

dude looks like the time traveler from 2005 without the tyrone biggums voice

He peaked in his first start against notre dame. But that had a lot to do with selling out against Etienne. Retread ass qb. Idk if he has another year, if so he'll be somewhere else next season.