The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

Waited till game week :mjlol:

Waited till a couple days before Stallions Netflix drops :mjlol:

Waited till Stallions got another coaching gig :mjlol:

Waited till @MustafaSTL drunk ass sobered up, before he passes out again off that White claw binge he usually goes on :mjlol:

@smitty22 .. make it go away fam. I never meant anything I ever said to you.. please.. no hammer.

NO HAMMER!!! :damn:

:laff:

Michigan Big Ten title lock :banderas:

GV2UtkXWUAEJFVU

:mjgrin:

Look at this meltdown y’all.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Smu got talent from the portal, I think they just haven't gelled yet as a team.
Talent based on recruit rankings? Most of the "talent" is highly ranked guys that flamed out.
Well, DG would still be at OU but the plan was always for Jackson Arnold to sit freshman year and then DG would go to the NFL.

But Nike/Oregon clearly cut him a bigger check than he would have gotten from the NFL as a late rnd pick.

But yeah, I think storylines maybe, bc Oregon is NOT a better brand or rep than Oklahoma. They do have a ton of talent so I can see where the hype is coming from.
Dillon isn't an NFL QB. I doubt dude gets drafted. He would have been a UDFA last year and will likely be the same this upcoming year. Squeezing out another year of college football was the best move for him.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Waited till game week :mjlol:

Waited till a couple days before Stallions Netflix drops :mjlol:

Waited till Stallions got another coaching gig :mjlol:

Waited till @MustafaSTL drunk ass sobered up, before he passes out again off that White claw binge he usually goes on :mjlol:

@smitty22 .. make it go away fam. I never meant anything I ever said to you.. please.. no hammer.

NO HAMMER!!! :damn:

:laff:

Michigan Big Ten title lock :banderas:

GV2UtkXWUAEJFVU

:mjgrin:

It’s too late to snitch :oHumad: