Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nobody’s surprised by this, don’t even know who else was in contention to start

I’m sorry are you not apart of the Heinrich Haarberg Hive ??? We got robbed

1st thing you ever said that i can trust :whoo:

Look at you lying 3 days past the Lords day, shame on you Smitty

You can trust Ima put foot to ass when i see you in dem skreets :ufdup:

:dead:

But for real wtf happened to Mark May? Dude was a staple on ESPN cfb coverage. I'm glad he's gone because he was an arrogant hater but I'm surprised he doesn't have a job here

They said he used to troll osu a lot (good man, i can’t honestly remember) but he was so old man yell at the sun, that espn brought on Joey Galloway on cfb, after that i think him and Lou did the cfb final exclusively, a couple years later they clipped him
He was active on Twitter til bout 22ish
My guess is he chilling

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
But for real wtf happened to Mark May? Dude was a staple on ESPN cfb coverage. I'm glad he's gone because he was an arrogant hater but I'm surprised he doesn't have a job here

Marvel stopped puttin out movies about D list heros like Guardians of the Galaxy..... ESPN had to drop their Z-list troll talent like May and Lou Holtz

in both cases Mickey Mouse had to make some budget cuts :yeshrug: Cause Robert Downey Jrs & Stephen A Smiths need that bag :wow:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
This nikka said this while Jalen Hurts went from being a future CFL FB with your sped ass program to being a 250m QB the second he left that shythole :deadrose:
That’s like comparing apples to oranges. And imagine trying to knock our player development when Saban just had the greatest run ever of putting players in the NFL. That Auburn logic never fails to amaze

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Damn.. it's really over for us now..

giphy.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That’s like comparing apples to oranges. And imagine trying to knock our player development when Saban just had the greatest run ever of putting players in the NFL. That Auburn logic never fails to amaze
That marlboro + natty light diet must’ve killed the rest of your brain cells breh. :therethere: