The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
If there were a ton of repeat offenses, and power struggles. Harbaugh a control freak. If you say the dude is shady I believe you.
Obviously I don't know anything for sure. But while it was all goin down in A2, it was pretty well known what the deal was. It didn't help that he badmouthed Harbaugh for the last couple of weeks while he was still employed by the school. The dude literally wanted to run all of recruiting the way he wanted (which makes sense cause he's damn good at it) .. and Harbaugh wasn't one to relinquish that type of power. Not to mention, Harbaugh didn't agree with his recruiting methods. So he gave Morgan an out.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
AlZdXmi.png
bytch ass hater and the biggest USC dikkrider EVER

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Obviously I don't know anything for sure. But while it was all goin down in A2, it was pretty well known what the deal was. It didn't help that he badmouthed Harbaugh for the last couple of weeks while he was still employed by the school. The dude literally wanted to run all of recruiting the way he wanted (which makes sense cause he's damn good at it) .. and Harbaugh wasn't one to relinquish that type of power. Not to mention, Harbaugh didn't agree with his recruiting methods. So he gave Morgan an out.
1st thing you ever said that i can trust :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Last edited: