The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We still get em rarely. Those type of hitters just hard to find.

Polamalu
Ray Lewis
That demon nikka that played at Bama
:merchant:

Right them hitters are gone now like the possession wr and nose guard

Pedo State is the most fraudulent program in the P5/P4

:mjlol: hard to get to 12 with us and osu in the way

But let the board and osu Reddit tell it, Jim was practically sitting in osu huddle knowing every play that was called

IOWA CHEATS on recruiting MICHIGAN talent....KIRK FARENTZ SUSPENDED...shyt is disgraceful:

smfh....recruiting violations at Iowa...disgusting...Michigan is owed an apology
full

It’s so much other shyt to get perk on but whatever

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

I respect how much ratings the media got out of that hype train in such a short time tbh. Dudes didn’t even both waiting until the second month to start posting shyt like this.

But they gave Iike 300 yards to that one receiver from Stanford. I honestly think LSU would break 100 and 800+ yards, esp with the old clock rules

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I ain’t gonna lie, I don’t think a non-UGA or UA team made me sit there thinking the worst case scenario like what went thru my head before the LSU game. DV, mid-day game, Bo just had that atrocity against Florida and single-handedly cost us the game, and that guy Stingley just started getting gassed like crazy.

Gus should’ve handed Kevin Steele half his bank account and his wife for the work he put in for that game

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Bro looking like the Hulk. We're loaded at the off-ball LB spot with Campbell, Justin Jefferson and Justin Okoronkwo(freshman from Germany who's gonna be an absolute stud). Can throw any of them in there next to Deontae Lawson and feel confident. Best ILB group we've had in a while. Those Henry Tootoo days were rough.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Right them hitters are gone now like the possession wr and nose guard

:mjlol: hard to get to 12 with us and osu in the way

But let the board and osu Reddit tell it, Jim was practically sitting in osu huddle knowing every play that was called

It’s so much other shyt to get perk on but whatever

Yet other teams are able to do it. SEC teams do it.