The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Mike Gundy said it football time. all that "lets talk business stuff getting put on paused"

Nothing wrong with this message. Focus on football. You had all winter, spring, and summer to get NIL deals. Agents calling up the coach to ask for more money in the middle of fall camp ain’t it.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

I guess, i wouldn’t want to say otherwise infront Murda Marv sr

As good as he was he never jumped off the screen like olave or jsn, most weeks he was facing a cb that was a future accountant or night manager at a Hilton but still

Noon is the new primetime bozo

Just in time for you to have ate and be in bed by 6 pm

Mike Gundy said it football time. all that "lets talk business stuff getting put on paused"

Also mike “let’s put QR codes on their helmets”, Mike get a fukkin grip and embrace this shyt

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They just mad cause he’s a Michigan man and they could use him for recruiting
He went from one of the teams Michigan sonned in the playoffs, to the other
full

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Idk the story about this guy...?
Read what Im'a write to this clown below..
I guess, i wouldn’t want to say otherwise infront Murda Marv sr
who-dat.gif

They just mad cause he’s a Michigan man and they could use him for recruiting
No. He fought with Harbaugh over and over again on power. He wanted full reign on recruiting (because he's damn good at it) and Harbaugh said no. Why you ask? Because he doesn't follow the rules. He's been a shady recruiter from the jump. He pushed the boundaries when he brought in Mason Graham and Kenneth Grant. When Harbaugh found out how he went rogue, Harbaugh told him to either change his ways of recruiting or to kick rocks. He chose to kick rocks.

Now he's back to bein Deboar's yes man.. like he's been for the majority of his professional career.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

who-dat.gif

No. He fought with Harbaugh over and over again on power. He wanted full reign on recruiting (because he's damn good at it) and Harbaugh said no. Why you ask? Because he doesn't follow the rules. He's been a shady recruiter from the jump. He pushed the boundaries when he brought in Mason Graham and Kenneth Grant. When Harbaugh found out how he went rogue, Harbaugh told him to either change his ways of recruiting or to kick rocks. He chose to kick rocks.

Now he's back to bein Deboar's yes man.. like he's been for the majority of his professional career.
And the last thing Michigan wants to do is cut corners or break rules
full

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

who-dat.gif

Lol at this bs. He left because he got a promotion and DeBoer saw his value. And Harbaugh had no problem bending the rules himself or hiring ppl like Connor Stallions so gtfo.

Getting paid almost a mil a year to be a yes man, ok.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Lol at this bs. He left because he got a promotion and DeBoer saw his value. And Harbaugh had no problem bending the rules himself or hiring ppl like Connor Stallions so gtfo.

Getting paid almost a mil a year to be a yes man, ok.
:mjlol:

I followed the whole Morgan ordeal when it was goin down. You're just now comin up to it cause he's in Tusca-fukkin-loosa.

He's been Deboar's yes man for years. Look it up. Don't take it from me.

Good on him gettin paid tho. Dude can obviously recruit.. and now with there being no rules.. I can see him finally shining.