The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Psychological Warfare was such a big part of the Saban dynasty, yes the talent advantage was there but mfs were scared to play them, most of the games were over before they started.

I think that was a one of the differences between Bama from 2008-2018 and Bama from 2019-today, we stopped making teams piss down their legs before the games, and in some cases we were the anxious ones.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I wish there was a happy medium between Paul Finebaum and Josh Pate when it comes to calling out coaches and the jobs they're doing.

Push come to shove, I'll take Paul over all the juelzing and shyt that Pate do most times to protect his relationships.

Pate reminds me of Sean Ross Sapp, he’s very good at what he does but yeah like you said he don’t wanna step on nobodies toes.

Finebaum on the other hand is Dave Meltzer, he might be wrong, he might not know what he’s talking about sometimes but he don’t care who he pisses off.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Psychological Warfare was such a big part of the Saban dynasty, yes the talent advantage was there but mfs were scared to play them, most of the games were over before they started.

I think that was a one of the differences between Bama from 2008-2018 and Bama from 2019-today, we stopped making teams piss down their legs before the games, and in some cases we were the anxious ones.

Facts, I remember when I saw us take the field..........and then saw them nikkas take the field :merchant:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really feels like being in the minor leagues if you're not in the B1G or SEC. What's the percentage that the Big XII or ACC gets more than one team in the playoffs?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That team King Catfish talking about had that killer mentality.Even Bamas own teammates were pushing each other around.That was probably the most Saban team of them all. 😂

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Really feels like being in the minor leagues if you're not in the B1G or SEC. What's the percentage that the Big XII or ACC gets more than one team in the playoffs?
Breh an undefeated conference champion from the acc for left out completely last season in a system made to benefit undefeated conference champions...ACC is COOKED :mjlol: