The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Oof not good for Miami's NIL

I thought I been told ya Miami has Multiple BILLIONAIRES backing them, Mario has FAMILY that are Billionaires who are INVESTED in his success and are the main reason they got him from NIKE U.

John Ruiz was just the loudest one and we know the saying about loudest in the room. (Mind you dude is good people and funded 7 on 7 teams my people was on many years ago, he just made a play to take him to stratosphere so I wont knock em)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Take me back
Keith was short
full

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Keith was short
full

Random af, but I was working in real estate on a development where Big Kat from Barstool was a PM at the time and we argued back and forth about that call.

They got us back in the B1G title game on a BS call during a huge punt return.

Also random, I knew him as a NE patriots fan (he always claimed Boston teams) only to see him on Twitter playing the role of the Chicago fan

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi

A&M (no surprise) massive underachievers
Florida too

Auburn, Tenn Umiami haven't really come that close to a birth either.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Take me back

This ain’t the girlies posting that trip to Miami or tulum we in the present and we can’t ever go back

Speaking of WVU, I could see them upsetting Pedo State

They could cuz Franklin good for a rando game, but he got it in his mind so he gon up the anti

Random af, but I was working in real estate on a development where Big Kat from Barstool was a PM at the time and we argued back and forth about that call.

They got us back in the B1G title game on a BS call during a huge punt return.

Also random, I knew him as a NE patriots fan (he always claimed Boston teams) only to see him on Twitter playing the role of the Chicago fan

Mf be switching up,

And the game give and takes, in close games y’all have gotten some breaks on us

A&M (no surprise) massive underachievers
Florida too

Auburn, Tenn Umiami haven't really come that close to a birth either.

Talent is the big key, but if you don’t have any coaches worth a damn then it’s a no go

Daps
Reppin
Chi
This ain’t the girlies posting that trip to Miami or tulum we in the present and we can’t ever go back

They could cuz Franklin good for a rando game, but he got it in his mind so he gon up the anti

Mf be switching up,

And the game give and takes, in close games y’all have gotten some breaks on us

Talent is the big key, but if you don’t have any coaches worth a damn then it’s a no go

Bet, so we never talking about 2023 again

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Dude truly came out of nowhere, a 2 star. :dahell: I remember going to play a scrimmage at Holland Christian and only thing they was known for was having one of the first field turf fields in the area. Otherwise they were arguably the worst performing sports wise of those Holland cac schools. Crazy to think lil Cousins was probably on the opposite sideline.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Dude truly came out of nowhere, a 2 star. :dahell: I remember going to play a scrimmage at Holland Christian and only thing they was known for was having one of the first field turf fields in the area. Otherwise they were arguably the worst performing sports wise of those Holland cac schools. Crazy to think lil Cousins was probably on the opposite sideline.

Even after his college career, if you told me cousins would be a starter in the nfl for 13 years I wouldn't believe you