The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
What’s your hottest take of the upcoming season

shyt…. Someone not named Bama or uga will win the sec

Even after his college career, if you told me cousins would be a starter in the nfl for 13 years I wouldn't believe you

Right, i thought he was decent, I’d have never guessed a hof at the bank and a solid nfl career

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

A&M (no surprise) massive underachievers
Florida too

Auburn, Tenn Umiami haven't really come that close to a birth either.

A birth? :dwillhuh:

Can't compete for titles being that low breh, at least not if you're coming out the SEC. Almost every title winner is out of that top 4 in that pic and a good chunk of the participants are too.

Not taking anything away from some of the anomalies, as they looked like they belonged once they got there, but for Clemson for example, they played in a non-existent conference all year up until the CFP. Michigan didn't have a real schedule their natty year.

I think if you're going to play top 10 teams (in talent) every other week, you can't just be 12th IMO.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
one of the most fire games this year will be Washington @ Penn State white out night game that shyt gonna be rocking like this if they beat osu the week before

ngl, penn state is my favorite road stadium to watch...if they were smart they would've done the white out the week before vs osu but...theyr'e not...so...

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Can't compete for titles being that low breh, at least not if you're coming out the SEC. Almost every title winner is out of that top 4 in that pic and a good chunk of the participants are too.

Not taking anything away from some of the anomalies, as they looked like they belonged once they got there, but for Clemson for example, they played in a non-existent conference all year up until the CFP. Michigan didn't have a real schedule their natty year.

I think if you're going to play top 10 teams (in talent) every other week, you can't just be 12th IMO.

Fair. I know AU and UF have tougher roads. Miami no excuse

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

What is this real schedule ??

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Again, not taking nothing away from them clearly being on that level of the best teams, but your depth of talent doesn't really get tested if you can rest everyone for 90% of the season yknow.