1723742155561-png.627810
@dtownreppin214
You heard anything about this?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
if Vince Young wouldve transferred, where would he have gone?
because seems like he was thinking about it because of early UT struggles

Some juco in Mississippi

And then some guy in Baton Rouge would have sent a man with a brief case to have him be their stsrting qb

Edit didn’t auburn have things rockin could you imagine him there

Back in those days probably a Juco somewhere

Right somewhere in Mississippi or Texas

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Saw a post on Twitter about the unlv run in basketball

But it got me to thinking, to be young, in college, have a little bread and fame in the 90’s in Las Vegas had to be a movie

What other programs you think was a iykyk type situation like that shyt was wild with shenanigans and broads and stories that might never see the light of day
80/90 Nebraska
80’s Oklahoma (90’s too, had a starting qb get busted with a couple Ki’s) @jadillac
usc under Pete
80’s Miami (despite the documentary it’s probably way more
Urban Florida
90’s FSU

@mozichrome
@Trust Me
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@904Lurker @malbaker86 @Silkk @smitty22 @Trav @Harry Sax @RammerJammer @ReturnOfJudah @O.iatlhawksfan @Rigby. @Sauce Dab @Crizzy @papa pimp @dtownreppin214 @Numpsay

Others join in

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

But it got me to thinking, to be young, in college, have a little bread and fame in the 90’s in Las Vegas had to be a movie

What other programs you think was a iykyk type situation like that shyt was wild with shenanigans and broads and stories that might never see the light of day
80/90 Nebraska
80’s Oklahoma (90’s too, had a starting qb get busted with a couple Ki’s) @jadillac
usc under Pete
Urban Florida
90’s FSU

@mozichrome
@Trust Me
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@904Lurker @malbaker86 @Silkk @smitty22 @Trav @Harry Sax @RammerJammer @ReturnOfJudah @O.iatlhawksfan @Rigby. @Sauce Dab @Crizzy @papa pimp @dtownreppin214 @Numpsay

Others join in
LSU basketball is the reason for the movies blue chips. We stayed on probation/ & losing scholarships
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lsu-hoops-put-on-probation/#:~:text=Earl%20had%20accused%20former%20LSU,Earl's%20brief%20stay%20at%20LSU.

Ricky P in Louisville was a movie too

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

80/90 Nebraska
usc under Pete
Urban Florida
90’s FSU

@mozichrome
@Trust Me
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G

Others join in

80s SMU

Oil money, fast cars, and hookers

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX

80/90 Nebraska
usc under Pete
Urban Florida
90’s FSU

@mozichrome
@Trust Me
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G

Others join in
Baylor under Art Briles

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

80/90 Nebraska
usc under Pete
Urban Florida
90’s FSU

@mozichrome
@Trust Me
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G

Others join in

i know we got a 30 for 30 on it. but maybe the SMU pony express days. im sure its a lot more stories that could be told

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

80/90 Nebraska
usc under Pete
Urban Florida
90’s FSU

@mozichrome
@Trust Me
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G

Others join in
I mean......Clearly Georgia the entire past 25 years I've been watching CFB :russ:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
LSU basketball is the reason for the movies blue chips. We stayed on probation/ & losing scholarships
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lsu-hoops-put-on-probation/#:~:text=Earl%20had%20accused%20former%20LSU,Earl's%20brief%20stay%20at%20LSU.

Ricky P in Louisville was a movie too

Rick p probably had the ville rockin (coke and cream pies :russ: )

Allegedly Jim had Syracuse the city in a stranglehold cuz he was so connected, so probably some stories there

Baylor under Art Briles

I think it was just personnel chaos, but they probably had a few fires to put out

i know we got a 30 for 30 on it. but maybe the SMU pony express days. im sure its a lot more stories that could be told

Man it was pure chaos i imagine in them upper admin boosters meetings and parties between them texas baylor and A&M let alone the actual college kids

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

80/90 Nebraska
usc under Pete
Urban Florida
90’s FSU

@mozichrome
@Trust Me
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G

Others join in
I wonder how many guys on the team knew that #38 was actually the murderer of the guy he’s looking at. He couldn’t even close his eyes when they were praying :huhldup:

r897921_1296x729_16-9.jpg