The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
CFB media kept regurgitating that Oregon had a "better roster" than Washington despite Washington beating them 3 straight times and having multiple players drafted ahead

Having a 5th year qb and 3 draftable wrs and a Remington award o line helps a lot

Oregon has a lot of pieces but they still working on getting cohesively better and gotta improve that front 7

If pennix was healthy we were in for a long day in that nc nikka was missing a lot of throws (yeah we turned the heat up on his ass, but you saw a lot of passes sail on him with planted feet) that nikka got baptized in the pac chip and the Texas game, he didn’t have much left

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
We need to get over the hump for sure, but it’s 3 active coaches who won a chip in the past 5 plus years St.Saban, Yaba Dabo, and Urbs, they have respectively dominated their conferences despite the rise of some teams, not many can get past these juggernauts so are the other coaches shytting the bed or are they clearly outmatched personnel, and coaches. Now mind you as I type this we just gave up a 50 yard run, some changes need to happen, but we are a better team under Harbs, and clip him and get who ??? Who out there would do a better job than him, we literally would need one of the better coordinators out there which most of them have HC jobs out there, or the big 3 HC, our issue is in game adjustments, and refusal to do so, we need another offensive coordinator, i hoped we got Kliff but alas nope

This is my thoughts in another thread @Trust Me

I’ll add, someone has to make brown accountable, and adjust to the different opponents, in the nfl any coach will watch what a team did to get success against you and repeate it. You saw Indiana run drags, and osu literally did that to us, to death, and we had no plan or adjustments, Florida came in and took advantage of all the man to man we run, you have to switch it up

Someone has to take over playcalling/offense

The other posts on wax too :comeon:

……….

That was 18

Hope you getting drunk on top shelf liquor and not no damn seagrams 7 like @smitty22

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
……….

That was 18

Hope you getting drunk on top shelf liquor and not no damn seagrams 7 like @smitty22
Don’t mention my name because @Silkk :samDucktales: In here smacking you around. I see the cry for help but you know im a kick you while you down scUM.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Don’t mention my name because @Silkk :samDucktales: In here smacking you around. I see the cry for help but you know im a kick you while you down scUM.

The drunken rants of a nikka trying to kick up dust for his excitement is love taps, compared to them mega ton bombs we dropped on your dog ass for 3 years, the day silkk smack me around is the day I’m the king of zamunda,

I suggest you get off your ass and on your feet before crew chief @Regular_P takes your phone again 7 and 7 drinking ass nikka :ufdup:

You acting like thats the only ones though :heh:

My nikka by all means post receipts

Proof of guilt is on prosecution

Otherwise I’m Teflon

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The drunken rants of a nikka trying to kick up dust for his excitement is love taps, compared to them mega ton bombs we dropped on your dog ass for 3 years, the day silkk smack me around is the day I’m the king of zamunda,

I suggest you get off your ass and on your feet before crew chief @Regular_P takes your phone again 7 and 7 drinking ass nikka :ufdup:

Otherwise I’m Teflon
That dodo @Regular_P is a career fast food janitorial employee. Bozo can’t help you either.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Otherwise I’m Teflon
Dr. Seuss & Accountability

matrix-neo.gif

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all talking about going to games..I may finally go to a UGA game this season. Been to a few GA Tech games & I was in a SWAC marching band, so them the only games I’ve been to. I bet a SEC game is fukkin wild

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Was watching this game last night, Champ Bailey was a hell of an athlete, but there was another player on UGA defense that sounded very familiar

Also while Saban gets all the credit for bringing lsu back, DiNardo had LSU with top 10 rankings and Death Valley was rocking in the 90s