The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This coming from the guy who posts non stop about high school players that have been given pretend star rankings and act like he’s won the lottery…

This is College Football. We can say with 90% certainty which teams will be formidabble or not. Nobody is saying USC or Washington will win it all but they will be tough games especially on the road in Seattle.

You’re not going to see a Troy just walk in there and come out with a W.
Lol by the time Michigan faces USC or Washington those teams can have muiltple Ls and are down to their 2nd QB but I get it its July so for now it’s watch out for big bad USC.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Lol by the time Michigan faces USC or Washington those teams can have muiltple Ls and are down to their 2nd QB but I get it its July so for now it’s watch out for big bad USC.
But when anyone says anything even slightly not positive about LSU you want to cry like a bytch and say people are picking on you :snoop:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
There are a few schools that can sustain that level, they are one of them. ~20 million is the expected yearly football budget for top NIL schools.

Can they yes, but this shyt gon be tough after a while cuz even if everyone gets the same you gotta do what you do to incentivize kids to see your water is colder than the next

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Saying Michigan is gonna lose 3 games isn’t being disrespectful. They lost a lot of talent and most of their staff. Moore never been a HC, no one is gonna respect him until he shows something

He coached 3 of our toughest games, I’m not expecting the world but I’m not doubting either

I agree…..His black ass lose three games and that seat gonna start warming up though.

Even David Shaw sustained the Harbaugh success at Stanford for a few years.

Nah, different scenarios

Long as we don’t eat the curb to them cupcakes he should be fine

Fake us against the world shyt is all they on

Worked last year

Tell him shut up

Because Alabama is the greatest dynasty the sport has ever seen….

Yeah but the main man gone, we have no clue how this show is going to go next year

Utter dog shyt.

Iron on numbers

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah, different scenarios

Long as we don’t eat the curb to them cupcakes he should be fine
Some of yall in here wanted Harbaugh gone when he was going 10-2 but gonna be cool if Moore loses 3 games? :comeon: