The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The spot was good (JT).

It was pass interference in Arizona (👋🏾 Gamble).

It was a catch & a fumble (shouts to Jefe).

It was targeting (✌🏾 to MHJ).

Aside from Connor, running into the kicker should've been called & we prob wouldn't be dealing with insufferable scum.

Y’all can’t help yourselves, rivalry aside what hill will you die on

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Nicca you got advanced schooling, quit playin' dense. 3 of my answers to your question (of which CFB hill would you die on) didn't have a thing to do with my team's rivalry as you're implying.

One was a game vs Miami
One was a game vs UGA
And then a game vs Clemson

Don't piss me off or I gotta make a call to OSHA
full

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
He throttles down qbs, with his conservative game plan, and schemes, that’s why i said he gotta cut loose

@skyrunner1 what you think

There is ALOT of clickbait in these type of post, if you notice they didnt use not even one single DIRECT quote.. Just an interpretation of what he said..

But Mario I guess has earned the rep but last year we were slinging the pill around when TVD was on, he was never throttled until he threw like 10 picks in 3 or 4 games :mjlol: :snoop:

People throw Justin Herbert but look at the numbers under Mario he threw for 6,500+ yards, 60+ TDS, won 20 games coming off taggert era and a rose bowl win while Herbert was #6 overall pick. That was before he really got the recruiting up there rolling also but Ill take that RIGHT NOW for a two year stretch for a QB. People make it seem like he took Herbert and tanked his career.. Idk what to say and I am not a Mario guy either.. :manny:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
BTW

What games yall got on your schedule to attend this year?

For me its

EMU @ Washington
Wazu vs Washington @ Lumen Field
Michigan @ Washington (i got like 8 folks flying out for that, and I got my ticket on lock)
i MIGHT go to Oregon @ Michigan if i head home for my birthday

there's a thin chance i go to ohio @ Oregon if i get a free ticket
Havent mapped out games yet for this year, gonna be tricky for sure.. Got Fam in NFL now all the way on west coast, gonna be at games there and try to catch them when they come east (I know Det, CHi, N.O. and NY were games they have lined up)

Definitely Miami in the Swamp opening week, would LOOOOOOVE to fly out and see LSU/USC in vegas but thats next day I got to figure out logistics, drive to Orlando and fly out? :patrice:

Got one of my people kids who just enrolled at App st. definitely have to slide for a game there too

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Y’all can’t help yourselves, rivalry aside what hill will you die on
Michigan should have hired les miles at all costs in 2007

Notre Dame should be blackballed from all big ten games until they join

The big ten should have invited Stanford and wazu as well to make a solid big ten West

The Joe Moore award is the best measure of team success in cfb now

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
He’s not really saying anything anyone would disagree with

I got one:

fukk Big Noon Kickoff. Main event games should be played at night not at noon.

@smitty22 I said what I said :birdman:
I can tell you had went to a 12 step rehab program to get clean like Eddie Cain Jr the way you had been shyttin on @DropTopDoc the past few days. I also can tell you back on that shyt again talking bout that after midnight football shyt again. Tagging me looking like

heartbeats-eddie.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I can tell you had went to a 12 step rehab program to get clean like Eddie Cain Jr the way you had been shyttin on @DropTopDoc the past few days. I also can tell you back on that shyt again talking bout that after midnight football shyt again. Tagging me looking like

heartbeats-eddie.gif
Oh we talking talking :mjpls:

I wasn’t even gonna tell nobody you was really in the DR getting ya abs done last week when you went missing in action BBL Smitty :gucci:

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Oh we talking talking :mjpls:

I wasn’t even gonna tell nobody you was really in the DR getting ya abs done last week when you went MIA :gucci:
Ain’t nothing wrong with my anti-lock braking system :brutusDahell: fukk would i go to DR to get some work done on my car? Yeah you on that shyt again for sure :BrutusScust: