The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Some of yall in here wanted Harbaugh gone when he was going 10-2 but gonna be cool if Moore loses 3 games? :comeon:
I'm willing to put up with a 9-3 season this year. Only because we really don't have a QB that can win a game on his own. After this year, we'll have 4 star Jadyn Davis in his second year in the program. And we'll have 4 star carter Smith coming in. After smith, we've got 4 start 9probably end up being a 5 star) Brady hart coming in.

I get the feeling that this years QB's are gonna piss us off cause there's just not enough playmaking ability in the room. :francis:

Which sucks cause the defense is gonna be just as filthy as last year.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Saying Michigan is gonna lose 3 games isn’t being disrespectful. They lost a lot of talent and most of their staff. Moore never been a HC, no one is gonna respect him until he shows something
He head coached multiple games and beat osu.

I will accept 2 regular season losses but will BARELY tolerate one being osu or MSU.

They're not beating Texas :hubie:
They'll split osu and oregon :manny:
:ufdup: They can't lose to Washington, msu, or usc

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm willing to put up with a 9-3 season this year. Only because we really don't have a QB that can win a game on his own. After this year, we'll have 4 star Jadyn Davis in his second year in the program. And we'll have 4 star carter Smith coming in. After smith, we've got 4 start 9probably end up being a 5 star) Brady hart coming in.

I get the feeling that this years QB's are gonna piss us off cause there's just not enough playmaking ability in the room. :francis:

You nikkas was winning 10 games with Wilton Speight :dwillhuh:

I know you don’t think Orji is worse than him

Imo its gonna come down to yall defense and run game. Same as before.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Imo its gonna come down to yall defense and run game. Same as before.
But it aint tho. JJ could make the throws.

can Orji? We dont know. Haven't seen him throw and he was shaky as fukk in the spring game.

Rumor has it that Tuttle's leading the race right now anyway.

Silkk

Daps
But it aint tho. JJ could make the throws.

can Orji? We dont know. Haven't seen him throw and he was shaky as fukk in the spring game.

Rumor has it that Tuttle's leading the race right now anyway.
Yall was winning before JJ though. The one before him was the one to first beat OSU.

Plus ain’t yall two RBs returning?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
He coached 3 of our toughest games, I’m not expecting the world but I’m not doubting either

Nah, different scenarios

Long as we don’t eat the curb to them cupcakes he should be fine

Worked last year

Tell him shut up

Yeah but the main man gone, we have no clue how this show is going to go next year

Iron on numbers

Professor X in the crowds worked last yr

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yall was winning before JJ though. The one before him was the one to first beat OSU.

Plus ain’t yall two RBs returning?
We got 3 backs this year that are gonna get carries. We'll miss Corum tho.

All.. they do... is fukking talk talk talk. Just like the Buckeye pussies on this site.
Yea.. you still aint over it. :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Some of yall in here wanted Harbaugh gone when he was going 10-2 but gonna be cool if Moore loses 3 games? :comeon:

I wasn’t the “Some” my guy, and this is a tough schedule for any coach let alone a year one guy, but he’s had some experience so i think he will be ok, we playing with house money anyway, all the pressure is on buck-a-fellas records

Silkk

Daps
I wasn’t the “Some” my guy, and this is a tough schedule for any coach let alone a year one guy, but he’s had some experience so i think he will be ok, we playing with house money anyway, all the pressure is on buck-a-fellas records
You most definitely were one of the Harbaugh detractors.

Even used to post that foolish picture comparing him/Hoke and Kirby/Richt :beli:

Matter of fact, Didn’t you have both him and Taggart rated as a 7/10 as coaches? :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

I think there is something with an athletic qb, that said we might still be aiiight

If a few of them boys declared this past draft their numbers would be higher, but outside a couple cats, they have not had a ton of impressive talent not in the parking lot that is their wr room

Whatever you gotta tell your self to ease that ass whippin

That bozo either cruising the school zones or surfing the web for OSU content :BrutusScust:

Funny coming from the guy that be lurking mgoblog as “wolverine in buckeye country”

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
You most definitely were one of the Harbaugh detractors.

Even used to post that foolish picture comparing him/Hoke and Kirby/Richt :beli:

Matter of fact, Didn’t you have both him and Taggart rated as a 7/10 as coaches? :mjlol:

nikka is you drunk on a Wednesday afternoon, I’m on wax and the Michigan post and the random cfb threads defending harbaugh thus my thread “now come apologize”