The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
“Texas” does not complain. Not even sure how that even got started. The only thing we complained about was the taunting rule being called fairly when our players were flagged for mocking other schools hand sign.

Those are two coaches blatantly saying they didn’t like it, and i suppose the big 12 made it a penalty just because

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Those are two coaches blatantly saying they didn’t like it, and i suppose the big 12 made it a penalty just because
You suppose? Read the last paragraph of the Mack Brown article you linked. And it's never been a "penalty" in basketball. And those two articles don't represent "Texas" and neither coach at Texas anymore anyway.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

Nah breh Mack complained because Texas was getting penalized for putting the pistols in a holster against Texas Tech so he was like horns down should be a penalty because they was doing it all game

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Nah breh Mack complained because Texas was getting penalized for putting the pistols in a holster against Texas Tech so he was like horns down should be a penalty because they was doing it all game

That’s fine, my bigger point was nikkas def felt a way and pulled weight, and it was plenty that didn’t care too both existed

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
You suppose? Read the last paragraph of the Mack Brown article you linked. And it's never been a "penalty" in basketball. And those two articles don't represent "Texas" and neither coach at Texas anymore anyway.

:mjlol: aiiight man, you know folks felt a way and complained, was it the majority probably not close, but did mf with pull complain yes, it’s no longer a penalty so we move

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: aiiight man, you know folks felt a way and complained, was it the majority probably not close, but did mf with pull complain yes, it’s no longer a penalty so we move
I don’t think it should be a penalty in the sec because teams there won’t be as jealous them mfs in the old conference

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

I still remember when @DropTopDoc tried to pull that whole "Most Walked By Chiropractic in Louisiana" bullshyt
hrcgpdo.png

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Nobody felt a way and complained until one of our players got flagged for returning the favor. That was the reason Mack even went on that rant. But I told you that from jump.