The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Finebaum such a desparate ass hoe for attention now that Harbaugh gone :heh:

All this talk/hating on Dabo & Lincoln but don’t never have shyt to say about Napier. :camby:
Oh he will that’s his whole platform is shytting on coaches , he barely know any of the players

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Finebaum such a desparate ass hoe for attention now that Harbaugh gone :heh:

All this talk/hating on Dabo & Lincoln but don’t never have shyt to say about Napier. :camby:
What’s there to say about Napier he’s done a pretty good job

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
:gucci:

If you just wanted to argue about some shyt you could’ve at least found a realistic topic.
I’m not arguing i honestly think he’s done an ok job considering what he’s had to start with. He got them a good qb for the future a couple good recruiting classes. He came in with barely any talent he’s built a good base he just couldn’t bring a heisman level qb and top talent from his old school like someone else but I’m not naming names

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I’m not arguing i honestly think he’s done an ok job considering what he’s had to start with. He got them a good qb for the future a couple good recruiting classes. He came in with barely any talent he’s built a good base he just couldn’t bring a heisman level qb and top talent from his old school like someone else but I’m not naming names
Pretty good or ok? That's two whole different things

I disagree with both tbh but damn sure ain't been no pretty good job done by him

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Pretty good or ok? That's two whole different things

I disagree with both tbh but damn sure ain't been no pretty good job done by him
Pretty good considering the barren wasteland Dan left. What do you think he should’ve been doing?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Saban making all of our olinemen gain 25 lbs of uneeded weight gotta be one of the dumbest things he ever did.

Looked like a good idea when yall were playing Georgia...

You and your stupid ass hate on that man since he stepped down has been so fuccking ridiculous :snoop: