The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I mean….They are though. Doesn’t mean they’re OSU biggest rivals though.

Same way that Bama is LSU’s biggest rival but everyone knows that Auburn is Bama’s biggest rival.

Nah I said, and this is according to PSU fans when polled, that PSU considers OSU their biggest rival.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This nikka lying

I sent @smitty22 the same place I sent @Francium :birdman:

Aye nicca

Are we cool or are we cool

Lemme know

staring-press.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
That old nikka can barley slide off the couch, that cheddah Bob ass nikka ain’t letting that choppa sing

Cuh just did 6 rounds of ACFT like he was just enlisted yesterday, u a bold face mf lie & da truth ain't in ya.

U on da other hand, 2 much gumbo in ya vicinity & I ain't just talkin the food either :ufdup:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I sent @smitty22 on dat mission 2 go slide. It's all good. When u don't see ya fav poster postin' after some time, you'll understand :demonic:

This nikka lying

I sent @smitty22 the same place I sent @Francium :birdman:
I don’t mean to get caught up in this riff raff..

And I don’t mean to call the homie @Silkk a liar..

BUT…

I find it a bit funny that @smitty22 aint post since he missed (oh my bad.. since SOMEONE) missed they shot in Pennsylvania a couple nights ago.

I mean.. I know mathematics ain’t the Ohio strong suit.. but if you put 2 and 2 together..

And THEN.. they dropped photos of said shooter. Tell me it don’t look like @smitty22

:rip: to the homie.

At least he lived to see a Michigan natty. So not ALL was lost. :francis:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

I kinda wish everybody would get off our dyck about NIL.

Seriously where is all the money yall getting from the SEC contracts and 80 to 100,000 people stadiums?

And for yearssss at that. If it was about NIL we would have every 5 star the way they make it out to be. We have a good recruiter and we out the Pac 12 which a lot of players didnt like to come to.. we aint spending that much like people saying. QBs the only ones really getting the bread throughout the CFB.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I kinda wish everybody would get off our dyck about NIL.

Seriously where is all the money yall getting from the SEC contracts and 80 to 100,000 people stadiums?

And for yearssss at that. If it was about NIL we would have every 5 star the way they make it out to be. We have a good recruiter and we out the Pac 12 which a lot of players didnt like to come to.. we aint spending that much like people saying. QBs the only ones really getting the bread throughout the CFB.
camron.gif

Man embrace that shyt. Ya'll droppin bags and those that hate, are just jealous as hell. shyts legal now.. so fukk'em :manny:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Cuh just did 6 rounds of ACFT like he was just enlisted yesterday, u a bold face mf lie & da truth ain't in ya.

U on da other hand, 2 much gumbo in ya vicinity & I ain't just talkin the food either :ufdup:
fukk all dem hoe ass nikkas trying to slander my good name. Im on vacation chillen not studying none of them hoe ass nikkas.

cappies-the-cappies.gif