The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
fukk all dem hoe ass nikkas trying to slander my good name. Im on vacation chillen not studying none of them hoe ass nikkas.

cappies-the-cappies.gif
dont be on vacation too long, CJ Stoud gonna slap the sheit out of Caleb Williams @Silkk

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Cuh just did 6 rounds of ACFT like he was just enlisted yesterday, u a bold face mf lie & da truth ain't in ya.

U on da other hand, 2 much gumbo in ya vicinity & I ain't just talkin the food either :ufdup:

What i do in my personal time is none of your business, and that nikka back cooked trust me I’m a doctor

fukk all dem hoe ass nikkas trying to slander my good name. Im on vacation chillen not studying none of them hoe ass nikkas.

cappies-the-cappies.gif

You would be naked in a chair with a drink with an umbrella in it

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I kinda wish everybody would get off our dyck about NIL.

Seriously where is all the money yall getting from the SEC contracts and 80 to 100,000 people stadiums?

And for yearssss at that. If it was about NIL we would have every 5 star the way they make it out to be. We have a good recruiter and we out the Pac 12 which a lot of players didnt like to come to.. we aint spending that much like people saying. QBs the only ones really getting the bread throughout the CFB.
:comeon:Cmon breh. NIL is legal so it’s nothing to be ashamed of. And Kirby is the right, Knight is keeping y’all war chest full. Like I said before if NIL is the only determining factor and Oregon wants the recruit, no one is outbidding them. Y’all flexed on us for both Sharma and Moore. It is what it is, the only thing that holds y’all recruiting back is location.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:comeon:Cmon breh. NIL is legal so it’s nothing to be ashamed of. And Kirby is the right, Knight is keeping y’all war chest full. Like I said before if NIL is the only determining factor and Oregon wants the recruit, no one is outbidding them. Y’all flexed on us for both Sharma and Moore. It is what it is, the only thing that holds y’all recruiting back is location.
Georgia gets more than enough good Ole boy donations and more than a few tap dancing nword donations, they'll be alright

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
are there really any instances where players doing horns down standing over a player during a game
if texas aint complaining about it, why is it even coming up

Only Texas does complain, and i hate that taunting rule, be obnoxious, if you want it to stop, then stop it

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Only Texas does complain, and i hate that taunting rule, be obnoxious, if you want it to stop, then stop it
“Texas” does not complain. Not even sure how that even got started. The only thing we complained about was the taunting rule being called fairly when our players were flagged for mocking other schools hand sign.