The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Mike Vick and Tebow will be playing ncaa 25 against each other
that got me thinking. could any of the vick years hokies beat
tebow uf teams where he was the starter

best chance would be va tech vs maybe 07 uf
You really think so? Them UF teams were loaded idk about VT because I was a toddler then but man the talent on them UF teams was crazy

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Don’t do that. Even bum ass Harsin played Bama tight on the plains.

Thats a rivalry/Home field advantage thing more than talent/coaching.
Yeah, because beating Alabama from that point on isn’t worth gassing yourself over. Alabama THAT year should’ve had 3 losses. 2023, they were up one score against USF before a last minute TD and had to do a prayer circle around that ugly ass Saban statue to not blow a 3 score lead vs the worst Ark team of the decade.

Bbbut I guess that was a home field advantage too :deadrose:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah, because beating Alabama from that point on isn’t worth gassing yourself over. Alabama THAT year should’ve had 3 losses. 2023, they were up one score against USF before a last minute TD and had to do a prayer circle around that ugly ass Saban statue to not blow a 3 score lead vs the worst Ark team of the decade.

Bbbut I guess that was a home field advantage too :deadrose:
Yes, Yall were super ass too :dahell:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't believe Lincoln or Day is the best coach in the Big Ten. Honestly not sure who it is with Harbaugh gone.

David Braun has been most impressive and honestly the perfect example of that stupid ass Sark shyt that numphead was trying to say. Dude took over a 1-11 team at the last minute and went 8-5 in his first year. Very impressive.