The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sam Pittman. looking at his contract with Arkansas. his buyout is 20 million dollars
but he gotta stay above .500. he lose some games and get kicked to the curb breh could lose like 10 million dollars
They not tripping on that. Was close as hell to firing his ass last season.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No I would have him #2. I think he is the best X/Os coach and has consistently done more with less.
More than Brian Kelly?

Not only did he win big at Cincy and bring Notre Dame back from the dead, He also got two Nattys at the D2 level under his belt.

I just need to see more from Deboer at the D1 level first before I can put him over B Kelly who's been consistent for like 20 years or whatever.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
More than Brian Kelly?

Not only did he win big at Cincy and bring Notre Dame back from the dead, He also got two Nattys at the D2 level under his belt.

I just need to see more from Deboer at the D1 level first before I can put him over B Kelly who's been consistent for like 20 years or whatever.

Brian Kelly a high floor low ceiling guy IMO. Deboer high floor high ceiling but if you go strictly by resume then you right.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man. when last time kansas, nc state, west virginia, arizona been looked at this high for early top 25

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Sark at 3 is hilarious. 10 years as a head coach at Washington, USC, and Texas and only One 10+ win season.

I think Kiffen has proven he's better than Sark at this point imo. So is Stoops and Hugh Freeze for sure.

Shid add Doboer too, We saw what Sark did not only at Washington but also USC.
Sark took a 0-12 team and made them decent then left lmao when Chris made the first CFP them Guys was sark guys same with dude who came after sark at usc he won with sark guys don’t do that. Idk why you be hating on Sark 🤣