The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fanbases of schools who haven’t won shyt in years but clinging on to that title and policing who should and should not be considered a blueblood

882.gif

vino

Superstar
Daps

@vino interesting take

:comeon:….:pachaha: He full of shyt. Gundy fukked up and his buddy’s hitting social media and media outlet for damage control. He also sent another message talking about he wasn’t saying drinking and driving 1,000 times when he clearly stated having several beers before driving. Odd way to court attention , telling the world your program is okay with players drinking and driving. Plus, Ollie had hard liquor and not a few bottles. But, I agree with letting him play because players have done far worse out here.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
How is that egrigious when MSU had made the 4 team playoff and had a year where Mel went 11-2?

Guarantee if someone said Colorado will one in the next 5 years you wouldn't say it's egregious :unimpressed:

Context matters, could they, who knows, but they had put together a squad when we were historically down, and shyt broke their way, they now have to compete with us, off a nc no less, osu, psu, usc, Oregon, and Washington, gon be a bit hard for that much shyt to break in their favor, do i think they get in the playoffs and compete, hell yeah

:comeon:….:pachaha: He full of shyt. Gundy fukked up and his buddy’s hitting social media and media outlet for damage control. He also sent another message talking about he wasn’t saying drinking and driving 1,000 times when he clearly stated having several beers before driving. Odd way to court attention , telling the world your program is okay with players drinking and driving. Plus, Ollie had hard liquor and not a few bottles. But, I agree with letting him play because players have done far worse out here.

I’m more laughing about it than taking it seriously, but interesting none the less, cuz you could spin this as him being some genius, but i think he shot from the hip fukked up, but I’ll be damn it’s working

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Context matters, could they, who knows, but they had put together a squad when we were historically down, and shyt broke their way, they now have to compete with us, off a nc no less, osu, psu, usc, Oregon, and Washington, gon be a bit hard for that much shyt to break in their favor, do i think they get in the playoffs and compete, hell yeah
Yeah yall were down......Ohio State wasn't :dahell: