The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I listened to his video on this. He explained that he believes teams can lose their blue blood status.

Nebraska is a perfect example of this.

Oregon is getting close if they can actually win some titles. They have the consistency.

I don’t really view Penn State like that.
Oregon is nowhere near close to being blue blood status.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Georgia? Texas? Penn State? I mean come on now. We gotta stop
I'm not really mad at Penn State being on there. They're in a similar boat as Michigan and Notre Dame to me.

Notre Dame was going 4-6 and claiming nattys and shyt :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm not really mad at Penn State being on there. They're in a similar boat as Michigan and Notre Dame to me.

Notre Dame was going 4-6 and claiming nattys and shyt :mjlol:

Bama
OSU
Michigan
OU
USC
ND

that's it for me. ND going on over 35 years without a chip but they are 100% getting away with name alone. Georgia and Clemson are recent powers. Texas, nah. Penn State no either.

Silkk

Daps
College Football Media has it all figured out. One of Josh Pate egregious takes we shall never forget…

How is that egrigious when MSU had made the 4 team playoff and had a year where Mel went 11-2?

Guarantee if someone said Colorado will one in the next 5 years you wouldn't say it's egregious :unimpressed:

vino

Superstar
Daps
How is that egrigious when MSU had made the 4 team playoff and had a year where Mel went 11-2?

Guarantee if someone said Colorado will one in the next 5 years you wouldn't say it's egregious :unimpressed:

Get the fukk out of here man, I 100% would. They were on a downslide and the donors wanted Mel Tucker out. You love Colorado so much that you’re attributing an outlandish statement to me just to talk about them.

Silkk

Daps
I’m checking out of the Colorado conversation until games are played. Make zero sense argue some shyt that’s gone play out on the field but #wehere

Don't be sensitive breh, It's all just good talk