The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man wtf is going on in Athens? Every few months theres a football player driving recklessly

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Kirby Smart gotta tighten up I’m sorry

Winning cannot be the remedy for his players’ behavior; one of his own died, i get these are young men so they susceptible to mistakes but gotdamn

Between this and Gundy’s comments the other day, salary cap era is gonna show how some these coaches don’t have interest in growing men as people, just football olayers

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Kirby Smart gotta tighten up I’m sorry

Winning cannot be the remedy for his players’ behavior; one of his own died, i get these are young men so they susceptible to mistakes but gotdamn

Between this and Gundy’s comments the other day, salary cap era is gonna show how some these coaches don’t have interest in growing men as people, just football olayers
Let’s be all the way real. These coaches never cared about growing these kids as men. Especially now. At least now we aren’t pretending that a 5 star starter getting a DUI is the same as anyone else on campus.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Let’s be all the way real. These coaches never cared about growing these kids as men. Especially now. At least now we aren’t pretending that a 5 star starter getting a DUI is the same as anyone else on campus.
Some of the stories I’ve heard about Saban I feel like he did

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

GSNlC2OawAEsR3v

Consider yourself lucky, I'm on this lake

Tell em @RammerJammer