The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oregon shyt comes off as a cry for attention.”Look at us the owner of Nike went to school here.” That shyt don’t impress me.Phil Knight and his group of boot lickers and kneecap suckers.That’s all they look like.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Oregon shyt comes off as a cry for attention.”Look at us the owner of Nike went to school here.” That shyt don’t impress me.Phil Knight and his group of boot lickers and kneecap suckers.That’s all they look like.
Oregon does have a fire brand tho, if I was a high school recruit I would go there too

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oregon does have a fire brand tho, if I was a high school recruit I would go there too
You’re going to instantly start shrinking as soon as you step on campus.By your 3rd year you’ll be 5”8 leaving that MF like what happened.fukked around and went to Oompa Loompa land when you coulda stayed in the boot smh.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
WILL JOHNSON

THE best player in college football
full
confirmed.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

I think it’s no different than when the Florida schools announced they arrived, they just politicin like all programs

great choices in comments. no Luke Kuechly in there tho. bro was tackling machine

Dude was a stud, Lavar, Derrick Johnson Texas i swear it’s more but my minds drawing all types of blanks hell Michigan had a couple and i can’t think of them outside hutch and jobo

Who was that cac that was playing for Clemson that got kicked out the national title game against LSU? He’s my answer

Mozi named him but yeah cowboy collar guy

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Did a Bama fan just have the nuts to call ANYBODY else a boot licker tho? :gucci: