The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
Just said he probably been drinking and driving a thousand times. A, I don’t blame him because I wouldn’t suspend him either. Got to win games!

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Just said he probably been drinking and driving a thousand times. A, I don’t blame him because I wouldn’t suspend him either. Got to win games!

Drunk driving is one of those tricky things in which we’ve all done or have friends that have done, the thing is knowing when you down bad, and you can function, and it’s a hell of a line most times. You usually tell yourself I’m good, just gotta make it home, in no way am i advocating for it, i just understand, is all

vino

Superstar
Daps
Drunk driving is one of those tricky things in which we’ve all done or have friends that have done, the thing is knowing when you down bad, and you can function, and it’s a hell of a line most times. You usually tell yourself I’m good, just gotta make it home, in no way am i advocating for it, i just understand, is a
Yeah just bad time to make those comments with a college player dying from the hands of suspected drunk driver. He actually should have never said that honestly. Should been like we’re looking over everything and handling it accordingly.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah just bad time to make those comments with a college player dying from the hands of suspected drunk driver. He actually should have never said that honestly. Should been like we’re looking over everything and handling it accordingly.

Yeah, mf gotta know when to just shut up and say nothing