The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
They were literally his choice before Bama came through with that offer. People are saying he been home sick at Bama.

Now, if he land somewhere else then you right.

I'm familiar with his background. Still doesn't change that I think there is tampering and big structural issues.

vino

Superstar
Daps
I immediately thought Iowa too

If I’m Missouri, Nebraska or Colorado I would give my best pitch (or bag) to get him on board. He clearly doesn’t care about a performing offense (Iowa) or cold weather. Always worth a shot and they’re closer to home than Bama.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

vino

Superstar
Daps
Hayes Fawcett goated :wow: that Milroe tweet gonna hit like a laced Black

That’s what people fail to realize, this is a ripple affect. A starting piece leaving start will create doubt. Players have a new staff and now looking at possible new team. They may exercise the portal for a new chapter at that point.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That’s what people fail to realize, this is a ripple affect. A starting piece leaving start will create doubt. Players have a new staff and now looking at possible new team. They may exercise the portal for a new chapter at that point.
Some of them nikkas had to live in fukkin Tuscaloosa for years on years. They deserve whatever money they got from Bama and then some

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Half our roster from Georgia bozo. Mind ya damn business. Make a post why riley aint getting on no planes. :brutusSpit:
I just did :dwillhuh:

LincGOAT must be loading up for that post spring portal raid. Enjoy Will Howard tho :obama: