The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
Michigan, Alabama, and Washington on the lower end are gonna be handing out bags in the spring when that portal period opens

Yeah but they will have to up the pay for players they have or lose them too. Can’t be cashing out players will your current players being paid less. They’re in an interesting spot. They could lose more at spring as well. These other schools loading up too with collective money.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would he ever choose them over Georgia. Ain’t happening.

Downs is going to start either way, but someone will try to convince one of the safeties it is too crowded at Georgia

5 Star Malaki Starks JR
5 Star Joenel Aquero SO
5 star KJ Bolden FR

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Can't blame the Bama kids for leaving/de-committing, they agreed do play for the GOAT, some some relative unknown, third choice hire, that rode Penix to the title game.

If he wins, then everyone will be back, but players are going to who they believe can get them to the pros, rarely is it the school regardless of the coach just bc it's the school

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Its disgusting how fast you switch up :scust:
Tf you want me to do? Cry over them leaving? We have good players ready to step up and play if some want to transfer. And our own players are telling dudes to leave if they don't want to be here. Milroe told Downs to leave and Devonta Smith called the ppl transferring idiots.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

All you gotta listen to is the first 2 minutes.

So it seems like the media (surprise surprise) has what Harbaugh wants, mixed up. Everybody reporting that he wants full immunity from getting canned, no matter what they find.. making him look guilty. But in reality, what he''s asking for, is if it comes down to that point, he wants a 3 person committee to decide his fate, instead of just Warde Manuel.

He doesn't trust Manuel.. and at this point, I dont even know why Warde is still the AD here.

vino

Superstar
Daps

All you gotta listen to is the first 2 minutes.

So it seems like the media (surprise surprise) has what Harbaugh wants, mixed up. Everybody reporting that he wants full immunity from getting canned, no matter what they find.. making him look guilty. But in reality, what he''s asking for, is if it comes down to that point, he wants a 3 person committee to decide his fate, instead of just Warde Manuel.

He doesn't trust Manuel.. and at this point, I dont even know why Warde is still the AD here.

He won a natty w/ undefeated season. Give him what he wants. Michigan always making things difficult.