The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Alabama DB Devonta Smith on HC Kalen DeBoer: “He’s a cool dude. He met with me for two hours and it wasn’t just about football. He wants to get to know us. Any of these cats that are thinking about leaving need to meet with him immediately and if they still want to leave then they are idiots, and we don’t need them.”

This is my safety.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
or maybe the NCAA changed the rules last year to punish coaches even if they have no knowledge of any infractions :ohhh:

yall still trying to find ways to cope with getting your ass whooped :deadrose:

Protecting yourself is indicative of guilt apparently. MFs need to get over it. Michigan won the national championship.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Michigan got caught cheating and had to fire multiple coaches and your HC is fleeing back to the NFL. Spin it however you want to make yourselves feel better though.

And Bama fans are more upset with our center who didn’t know how to snap the ball over anything Michigan did.
You got your ass beat by Michigan en route to a natty, fair and square. Shut your hillbilly ass up Jed.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Dude was a beast at the end of the season. Probably tge 2nd best lineman behind Roberts
Nah he was still getting beat a lot. He’s too big and slow. I’m not worried about our offense. We just need to pick up some DBs in the spring portal and we’ll be fine.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Saw this posted hnproctore transfer announcement. :pachaha: