The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Mack ran to Joe Jamail to block the hiring of Saban and kill the deal. If not for that Saban would have likely been the next coach at Texas. I know @dtownreppin214 gets flack for making that thread way back when but the deal was essentially done until Joe pulled his money out on account of Mack. And with that said the booster "issue" is one of the most overstated myths about UT. It's time for y'all to let that go.

We haven't been able to win because Charlie Strong was not a good coach, and Tom Herman wasn't that much better and we haven't been able to hit on a QB since Colt McCoy prior to Ewers arrival. Ain't got shyt to do with booster control. Some of you thought Sark sucked as a coach but in year 3 he made the playoffs. Did the booster issue magically go away last year?
1 hot year every 10 year average…

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
CU will have a much better season than USC.

You guy went 7-5 with a Heisman qb while not being in a rebuild. Ended season 1-5 too and made Caleb say “I’ll sit the rest of the season out”

2024 USC Football Schedule​

Vegas Kickoff Classic
Sunday
Sep. 1
LSU Football Schedule vs 12 LSU TigersAllegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NV7:30pm ETABC/ESPN3L
Saturday
Sep. 7
Utah State Aggies Football Schedule Utah State AggiesLA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA11:00pm ETBTNW
Saturday
Sep. 14
OFF
Saturday
Sep. 21
Michigan Football Schedule at 13 Michigan WolverinesMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI3:30pm ETCBS/Paramount+L
Saturday
Sep. 28
Wisconsin Badgers Football Schedule Wisconsin BadgersLA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CATime TBA ETTV TBAW
Saturday
Oct. 5
Minnesota Golden Gophers Football Schedule at Minnesota Golden GophersHuntington Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MNTime TBA ETTV TBAW
Saturday
Oct. 12
Penn State Football Schedule 8 Penn State Nittany LionsLA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CATime TBA ETTV TBAtoss-up
Saturday
Oct. 19
Maryland Terrapins Football Schedule at Maryland TerrapinsSECU Stadium, College Park, MD12:00/3:30/4/7:30pm ETTV TBAToss-up, likely W
Friday
Oct. 25
Rutgers Football Schedule Rutgers Scarlet KnightsLA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA11:00pm ETFOXW
Saturday
Nov. 2
Washington Football Schedule at Washington HuskiesHusky Stadium, Seattle, WA3:30/4/7:30pm ETTV TBAdon't know what to expect from UW...possible W
Saturday
Nov. 9
OFF
Saturday
Nov. 16
Nebraska Football Schedule Nebraska Cornhuskers (HC)LA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA3:30/4/7:30/11pm ETTV TBAW
Saturday
Nov. 23
UCLA Bruins Football Schedule at UCLA BruinsRose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, CATime TBA ETTV TBAW
Saturday
Nov. 30
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football Schedule 5 Notre Dame Fighting IrishLA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CATime TBA ETTV TBAW

Well, i see 9-3 ceiling and 7-5 floor...I think they beat one of Penn State or Maryland

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
CU will have a much better season than USC.

You guy went 7-5 with a Heisman qb while not being in a rebuild. Ended season 1-5 too and made Caleb say “I’ll sit the rest of the season out”
11-2 & 7-5 :hula: 4-8

vino

Superstar
Daps
Kid plummets in ranking and goes from a QB whisperer like Lincoln Riley to Prime

:ehh:

It’s a shame you a Michigan fan because you don’t really know ball.

2024 USC Football Schedule​

Vegas Kickoff Classic
Sunday
Sep. 1
LSU Football Schedule vs 12 LSU TigersAllegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NV7:30pm ETABC/ESPN3L
Saturday
Sep. 7
Utah State Aggies Football Schedule Utah State AggiesLA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA11:00pm ETBTNW
Saturday
Sep. 14
OFF
Saturday
Sep. 21
Michigan Football Schedule at 13 Michigan WolverinesMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI3:30pm ETCBS/Paramount+L
Saturday
Sep. 28
Wisconsin Badgers Football Schedule Wisconsin BadgersLA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CATime TBA ETTV TBAW
Saturday
Oct. 5
Minnesota Golden Gophers Football Schedule at Minnesota Golden GophersHuntington Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MNTime TBA ETTV TBAW
Saturday
Oct. 12
Penn State Football Schedule 8 Penn State Nittany LionsLA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CATime TBA ETTV TBAtoss-up
Saturday
Oct. 19
Maryland Terrapins Football Schedule at Maryland TerrapinsSECU Stadium, College Park, MD12:00/3:30/4/7:30pm ETTV TBAToss-up, likely W
Friday
Oct. 25
Rutgers Football Schedule Rutgers Scarlet KnightsLA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA11:00pm ETFOXW
Saturday
Nov. 2
Washington Football Schedule at Washington HuskiesHusky Stadium, Seattle, WA3:30/4/7:30pm ETTV TBAdon't know what to expect from UW...possible W
Saturday
Nov. 9
OFF
Saturday
Nov. 16
Nebraska Football Schedule Nebraska Cornhuskers (HC)LA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA3:30/4/7:30/11pm ETTV TBAW
Saturday
Nov. 23
UCLA Bruins Football Schedule at UCLA BruinsRose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, CATime TBA ETTV TBAW
Saturday
Nov. 30
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football Schedule 5 Notre Dame Fighting IrishLA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CATime TBA ETTV TBAW

Well, i see 9-3 ceiling and 7-5 floor...I think they beat one of Penn State or Maryland

Losing to Nebraska, Michigan, Notredame, LSU, Wisconsin, Penn State and Washington

vino

Superstar
Daps
If CU

-doesnt win the B12
-doesnt make the playoffs
-Shadeur doesnt go 1st round

I'm on your ass. I like my odds.

I never said they would do the first 2. I hope they do but I said anything less than 8 wins a failure and that I’m leaning towards 10. They can compete for the big 12 championship for sho though.