The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Good list may make a thread on this

190824_FBvsHawaii_MC_4088.jpg

Khalil Tate...to this day he has the record for most rushing yards by a QB in a game :damn:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I dont even like this retarded idiot…..But he should be able to name his price if he does come back…..Which I highly doubt he is

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I dont even like this retarded idiot…..But he should be able to name his price if he does come back…..Which I highly doubt he is

The only way he comes back is if nobody offers him a contract.. again.

And to be real.. I don't even want dude back. This shyt played out.

Bring on Moore and lets get this shyt rollin.

Coaches out there recruiting, and this weird ass is whoring himself out chea to any and every NFL team that buys him a drink.

:camby:

Enough of this shyt.

Silkk

Daps
The only way he comes back is if nobody offers him a contract.. again.

And to be real.. I don't even want dude back. This shyt played out.

Bring on Moore and lets get this shyt rollin.

Coaches out there recruiting, and this weird ass is whoring himself out chea to any and every NFL team that buys him a drink.

:camby:

Enough of this shyt.
I don’t blame you. He’s a great coach…

But that will he/won’t he stuff is some bullshyt. Don’t see Kirby, Saban, or Dabo playing these type of games.

Dude clearly has his eyes set on a Super Bowl and gonna do this shyt every year until he gets back to the NFL.

He needs to get the fukk on at this point :manny:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don’t blame you. He’s a great coach…

But that will he/won’t he stuff is some bullshyt. Don’t see Kirby, Saban, or Dabo playing these type of games.

Dude clearly has his eyes set on a Super Bowl and gonna do this shyt every year until he gets back to the NFL.

He needs to get the fukk on at this point :manny:
I hope he keeps it going just bc it's at Michigan's expense, but I can't imagine enduring that or Lane Kiffin's horse shyt every year.

Silkk

Daps
I hope he keeps it going just bc it's at Michigan's expense, but I can't imagine enduring that or Lane Kiffin's horse shyt every year.
Yeahhhh Lane gotta be going crazy. He been trying to get out of there for a minute but ain't get no love from Auburn, Miami, or Bama.

Damn sure ain't getting no NFL offers. Be interesting to look back in 5 years and see where he ended up.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@satam55 @dtownreppin214 @Numpsay

How yall lose Jerrin to Auburn? They dropping bags like that? :dahell:

@Rigby.

Well we didn't necessarily lose him to Auburn. We appreciated the time Jerrin spent as a Longhorn but his time was up and he was advised that was the case. Same with Kitan. I'm glad Jerrin landed on his feet somewhere though.

Yall didn’t think he was that good?

Imma need to see the receipts…
I thought he was average, better when he could play down hill but he lacked speed, which caused issues in the secondary all year long. If we could have combined Jerrin and Kitan we'd have the perfect safety. Where Kitan had the speed he lacked the IQ and instincts Jerrin had. Either way there time came to an end and it's time for the younger guys to get their shot. They both were advised to move on.
TLDR version for y'all:

Jerrin Thompson is a solid experienced starting Safety who isn't an NFL prospect (He can maybe end up being an UDFA), but Texas has a bunch of young higher-upside DBs on their roster. So Jerrin needed to go so those young DBs can get his reps & playing time.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeahhhh Lane gotta be going crazy. He been trying to get out of there for a minute but ain't get no love from Auburn, Miami, or Bama.
Lane is just too entitled.It’s crazy all that shyt that Al Davis said about him turned out to be the 100% truth. 😂

You can never tell if Lane is serious or trolling when he talks.Almost like everything is a joke and how he has time to post on twitter every day all day long,that shyt is cringy as hell.

All that said this year will probably be the best team he’s ever had,we’ll see.