The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I disagree with this. They need to implement windows for coaching changes then. They should line up with transferportals and if it happens at close of portals or NLI signings then hefty fines should be levied to colleges involved or coach that leaves.

Bama did their hs recruits/players dirty. They knew Saban was retiring and Saban knew ahead of time. They wanted to secure them recruits.

When a coach leaves players should have the ability to bounce,

I do agree it’s too many windows

And i honestly think the decision came on a whim not a long understood decision, hell he was just interviewing candidates for coordinators

Main reason them florida boys be in portal too quick.. Lets see how long breh last

Shiid, might as well get used to it cuz if you drafted no garauntee you gon get a warm city

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Shiid, might as well get used to it cuz if you drafted no garauntee you gon get a warm city
Mannn we older and know what it is, but talking to these brehs when they on they own for first time, some still 16-17 far away from home. I think alot of these brehs are actually more mature or maybe facetime and social media allowing them to still be connected with family n friends back home that home sickness dont come up as much :jbhmm:..

It different when you a 17 year old kid enrolled early in fukking nebraska and you more mature 23 in cincy for season (4 months) and you right back at the crib as soon as season over.. NFL brehs be having their whole squad down in south florida running private workouts and 7 on 7..

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Far cry from some of your sentiments in the past about being patient with coaches/players

Patience is a a separate entity for lsu, that’s why Kelly made the jump to finally compete and he has way more resources there than he did at ND, I’m not calling for his head, he can take whatever time he wants, but i don’t want him at Michigan cuz he’s an a$$hole and doesn’t win enough to Warrant his attitude

Mannn we older and know what it is, but talking to these brehs when they on they own for first time, some still 16-17 far away from home. I think alot of these brehs are actually more mature or maybe facetime and social media allowing them to still be connected with family n friends back home that home sickness dont come up as much :jbhmm:..

It different when you a 17 year old kid enrolled early in fukking nebraska and you more mature 23 in cincy for season (4 months) and you right back at the crib as soon as season over.. NFL brehs be having their whole squad down in south florida running private workouts and 7 on 7..

Kids are different than back in the day for sure so it’s not the same, i think the home sick element is way different, but i think it’s about ability to actually have fun and get at chicks

Avi Bet? :usure:

And imma give you some wild shyt that don't got nothing to do with football so choose well :ufdup:

I don’t avi bet but I’m man enough to admit I’m wrong on the pod if you got receipts, as far as harbaugh

Last edited: