The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don’t want Kelly nothing wows me about him, and i understand he has been to a nc and just got a chip, but dude struggling at lsu and he shouldn’t, it’s deeper than the defense letting him down
:dwillhuh:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Why exactly is this a homerun hire?

I miss Saban. I expect been dreaming about him. I hope hes good
He almost won the Broyles award when he was DC at Indiana and he’s highly respected as a HC. It’s not that easy to get HCs to come be assistants for you but Wommack and DeBoer are good friends.

Saban wasn’t coaching shyt the past few seasons and made awful hires.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
He almost won the Broyles award when he was DC at Indiana and he’s highly respected as a HC. It’s not that easy to get HCs to come be assistants for you but Wommack and DeBoer are good friends.

Listening to his defense sounds like some TCU bullshyt. I didn't understand Saban and I don't understand this. U can go to the nfl and get position coaches just like Michigan did. U can call Eric Mangini to come and take the job. Yet he wasted a yr with Pete Golding and old azz Kevin Steele who was taken aback that Michigan used a damn huddle :damn:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

What an ungrateful faggit :scust:

Go ahead and change your name to Kaelen Doeber you sick slut :scust: