The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yea that era will be forgotten by many because they got snubbed by BCS formula with '00 team and '02 team didnt seal the deal with championship..

Not sure if it can be studied tho, we were coming off probation and Butch Davis has one of the best eyes for talent ever in this game, the game has changed soo much, these coaches see these kids wayyyy more nowadays and recruiting rankings seem to have gotten better also. South florida talent aint going hidden like that anymore, like a 6'2 Sean Taylor who is a record breaking state RB but also plays safety would be an easy 5 star now, Santana Moss wouldnt be a walk on (they closed that loop hole looooong ago) :lolbron:Ed Reed wouldnt be a two star in LA and him and Reggie probably wouldnt make it out of SEC country, dont forget this was BEFORE E$PN invested millions in propaganda of "SEC football".

Also when the game changed to an Arm$ race game, the miami admin didnt realize they had to invest in program to keep up, There were some who spoke on it back then but they were shouted down because some were entitled to south florida talent. Dwayne Bowe goin to LSU was probably one of the first cracks at the time..

When i say studied, i meant that Miami had a clear advantage and it was a time when they could have dominated before cfb caught up, the admin basically dropped the ball

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

The lil homie was wilding, but I aint heard no lies.

No. 18 a bytch
No. 6 a bytch
Ryan Day's a bytch

200w.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@smitty22 knows... that's why he's AWOL.

Either that or the school he be moppin at shut off that wifi :francis:

When @smitty22 gets home he tweets “the lord gives his toughest battles to his best souljas- a nikka that’s mad the school turned the WiFi off and told him get off his damn phone

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
When @smitty22 gets home he tweets “the lord gives his toughest battles to his best souljas- a nikka that’s mad the school turned the WiFi off and told him get off his damn phone
"These floors aren't gonna mop themselves imbecile" - Them, probably.

Even tho Smit's that annoyin little nephew.. I still wanna be the only one that talks to him like that. Feel me? I'm gonna have a word with Mr. Duckworth. He's gonna respect Smit dawg. :birdman: