The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Austin :hula: San Antonio

Austin ( & San Antonio) got a loooooot of bad chicks tbh
San Antonio ain’t nothing but a short drive down 1-35 South from Austin. Follow the churro crumbs. Ive been on 6th street many of nights in Austin. I’ve seen them drunk sluts up close and in person. :BrutusScust: .

Yeah there’s some baddies :shaq:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yea them lambos been bringin in chip after chip for these schools. :mjgrin:

U here for a good time or a long time?

I hear mfs talkin' more about Manning, McConaughey & dem Horns then *champs this season
full

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
U here for a good time or a long time?

I hear mfs talkin' more about Manning, McConaughey & dem Horns then *champs this season
full
We don't talk. We just show up. :birdman:

If they had chirpin chips.. ya'll and texas woulda swapped chips for the past 10+ years. :sas1:
This what they ask the customers when they walk in one of @DropTopDoc Clinic Parlors :lolbron:
:deadrose:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Dalvin and Sony both from the crib and we didnt get any of them boys to rock out for U..:snoop:

Not landing Dalvin was a death blow, I remember being told there was a soph at central who was on pace to break Frank Gore rushing record, I was like aint no way.. Went to watch them play Columbus which should of been a good matchup.. The RB was #22 Joe Yearby who was starter and same year as Cook, Im watching lik #22 is nice but nothing amazing, then he gets tired and they put in #23, they give him a simple toss play and he Houses it for like 75 yards.. :gladbron:Im like who the fukk is that?! He immediately goes back to bench while Yearby is playing.. Then Yearby gets tired again and #23 comes in and houses his next touch again. At that point, Im like #22 is cool but #23 is THE ONE. Get out the game and text my breh like WHO IS #23?! Im guessing Clemson was at same game because they offered or were on him first. Of course Miami ended up with Yearby but Cook went to FSU.. smfh